NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ok but it's gotta be the fresh prince of bel air beat...

oh, and as far as talking about you...thought I'd return the favor...

Dude.. That's hardly fair. You had ten years of opening sets with that beat... Pick something post Jazzy Jef.

I don't talk about you. That's hardly a favor. You're a shity neighbor too I bet.

I'm ghost.

how are you all going to talk shit about each other and then get pissed that someone took action..

didn't you guys say moms crew was the inside joke?

didn't you guys say that moms wasn't a street crew?

didn't you guys say that moms was only up "online"?

didn't you guys say that no one would post the benched flicks if moms crew stopped?

failed on all accounts

and just to let you all know I am down with MOMS crew and I also founded KTC before most of you fuckers were born after I was put down with MPC which has its roots established since the 1970's.. so if you think that being in one gets you down in all three, you are sadly mistaken...learn your history of your craft and learn how to handle your own beef...

honestly you all should just meet up and beat the shit out of each other and get it over with...you guys all wonder why there is no "scene" here, just read the bullshit spewing from your mouths and you will find the answer...love them or hate them MOMS has been around the longest that I know, if I am wrong so be it ..

sorry to vent but getting old has gotten me to be cranky...

you all are grown men, resolve it stop making this linger on..

honestly you all should just meet up and beat the shit out of each other and get it over with...you guys all wonder why there is no "scene" here, just read the bullshit spewing from your mouths and you will find the answer...love them or hate them MOMS has been around the longest that I know, if I am wrong so be it ..

BUMP!

MOMS KTC MPC .. so if you think that being in one gets you down in all three, you are sadly mistaken...learn your history of your craft and learn how to handle your own beef...

linger longer..

word up!!!

bem ktc-allstars-tfp-cia-top-imok-gu-dtp-snr-omd-os-dbom

not mpc or moms

• Like 1

wow for a crew called MOMS you'd think those guys would have a sense of humor, obviously someone struck a nerve..

better mind your manners or this might find its way outta your one horse towns...

these fools have talked shit on moms for almost 5 years on 2 different forums...

it gets old...

and honestly NS is the only horse we need

how are you all going to talk shit about each other and then get pissed that someone took action..

didn't you guys say moms crew was the inside joke?

didn't you guys say that moms wasn't a street crew?

didn't you guys say that moms was only up "online"?

didn't you guys say that no one would post the benched flicks if moms crew stopped?

failed on all accounts

and just to let you all know I am down with MOMS crew and I also founded KTC before most of you fuckers were born after I was put down with MPC which has its roots established since the 1970's.. so if you think that being in one gets you down in all three, you are sadly mistaken...learn your history of your craft and learn how to handle your own beef...

As someone that is respected by both sides of the fence Des, I guess I expected you to be more subjective to what is going on..

I renember when that crew (moms) was about 4 deep, 2 of which don't even paint anymore.

Maybe that's why I have such humility in being tolerant of so much slander aimed and LTF. Cause it wasn't that long ago, that crew wasn't covering that much ground anyways.. The reality is I(and I only speak for me) have never discredited that crew for their longevity. If you're going to be boisterous and pompous on the net however, expect at the very least that in return. Not to mention are anyone of you even from Morris Park? Haha.. This might of been said before, if not I will reiterate it here now.. KTC MPC is omitted.

these fools have talked shit on moms for almost 5 years on 2 different forums...

it gets old...

and honestly NS is the only horse we need

Wrong, this is no 5 year internet beef. Come on man..

You act like LTF were the only people not feeling your (moms) approach to internet superiority. I mean if productions are being painted as a mockery to that crew you might want to break down your approach...:rolleyes:

5 years ago LTF had nothing to do with you kid's still getting herbed for your paintings. 5 years ago you SAME people were on the internet barking bullshit. Then getting mad if put under the same microscope. At least be honest about it.

Now all of the sudden you guys want to inherit the victim complex? It's because of individuals in that crew getting out of pocket and running up their mouth bill that they attract criticism back. Idealy, we'd do our thing. You kids could do yours. And whom ever you guys are trying to appease by even posting on here can be the judge.

In short, if you go over LTF paintings. Then your shit will get gone over.

If you talk shit on the internet like a fag, then you'll get treated like one.

As someone that is respected by both sides of the fence Des, I guess I expected you to be more subjective to what is going on..

I renember when that crew (moms) was about 4 deep, 2 of which don't even paint anymore.

Maybe that's why I have such humility in being tolerant of so much slander aimed and LTF. Cause it wasn't that long ago, that crew wasn't covering that much ground anyways.. The reality is I(and I only speak for me) have never discredited that crew for their longevity. If you're going to be boisterous and pompous on the net however, expect at the very least that in return. Not to mention are anyone of you even from Morris Park? Haha.. This might of been said before, if not I will reiterate it here now.. KTC MPC is omitted.

Wrong, this is no 5 year internet beef. Come on man..

You act like LTF were the only people not feeling your (moms) approach to internet superiority. I mean if productions are being painted as a mockery to that crew you might want to break down your approach...:rolleyes:

5 years ago LTF had nothing to do with you kid's still getting herbed for your paintings. 5 years ago you SAME people were on the internet barking bullshit. Then getting mad if put under the same microscope. At least be honest about it.

Now all of the sudden you guys want to inherit the victim complex? It's because of individuals in that crew getting out of pocket and running up their mouth bill that they attract criticism back. Idealy, we'd do our thing. You kids could do yours. And whom ever you guys are trying to appease by even posting on here can be the judge.

In short, if you go over LTF paintings. Then your shit will get gone over.

If you talk shit on the internet like a fag, then you'll get treated like one.

damn someone got a big head do you argue with your parents like that too? cause you sound like a child. and how come you keep ducking questions and comments about fighting?

This is what caused me to post what I did:

"... about yall's conglomerate crew(s) (down in one you're down in three right....)"

I can be subjective as I have been in the past, I can pretty much say that my argument of squashing all the beef on many occasions keeps falling on deaf ears. Maybe its because of ego's and pride or just plain stubbornness. I have heard both sides of the argument not just from the current crews involved but going back to the hey day of the NYC MTA from dozens of writers and crews.

And since I am the greenest member of MOMS, I do not speak for them so what follows is from me:

Both crews make your points, I am not here to judge anyone on what they want to do, I am just trying to pass on what was passed on to me from the guys that alot of you graf heads may have looked up to.

But like you said, go over one crew, they will retaliate by going over you.

Talk shit online and the other crew will do the same.

Fight one, one fights back.

And as far as MPC being a Morris Park Crew, yes the original stood for that but as the crew continues to grow worldwide, the neighborhood moniker is kept more for historical purposes more than anything else.

So again, do what you guys want to do, just realize it will probably be tit for tat...

Good night America..