NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sounds like a lot of internet bullshit to me...as far as ltfk vs. moms goes, show me the video...show me the evidence...all i hear is a bunch of internet cheerleading and shit talk against people based on opinion only. save it for your mama..

and yes, i know there's plenty of flicks on here. call it evidence if you want to. i just see a bunch of pictures. that's why i started coming on this site in the first place. hate on...

iight iight

but word on the street is u got 2 many catz bombin your spots

wus going on b?

yo straight up, nrek and woem got some of the best shit ive seen on that wall. and i been writing on that bitch since 2000. so ya thats my wall, even tho me and rek are technically banned for life, fuck em, thats still my joint, bump lords, cib, ltfk, hold it down

moms whole car on a autorack....thats tuff

bump...thats a big whole car...

somebody important must have been in town, I heard they only use those cars for special occasions, maybe this whole Presidential BS thats in NC right now. Maybe those cars will roll this way. Saw some strange harbor blue cars in the yard the other day but they left before I could flick them. No bottom but looked like a gondola...anyone know?

It seems that hush is biting mines' "S"

More flicks of people not usually posted up here.