NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you did a lame one color roller and went over some of birdman/moms crew.then compare it to a twist screw,look at it idiot,they're collars not screw threads. i think your pussy ass is jealous that someone does shit that is original,and not just a shitty big nosed face like your toy ass.and that aloha wasn't forgotten,we have all seen hense,why would we wanna see a bad hense bite.ya'll better watch it,remember we know alot more about you guys then you know about us.and there are more of us!

i think they should be ready to get all there shit dissed,i know i will never let an ltf freight roll if i see it.

your lucky we haven't been crushing ya shit for months now...shit talker since day one, show no respect get no respect... your mouth's bout to get your whole crews shit wrecked, even the cats that i know don't want any part of beef...you fools are bout to understand how much we paint...you'll see

you did a lame one color roller and went over some of birdman/moms crew.then compare it to a twist screw,look at it idiot,they're collars not screw threads. i think your pussy ass is jealous that someone does shit that is original,and not just a shitty big nosed face like your toy ass.and that aloha wasn't forgotten,we have all seen hense,why would we wanna see a bad hense bite.ya'll better watch it,remember we know alot more about you guys then you know about us.and there are more of us!

hense bite, your'e trying reallll hard on that one...u think i'm a pussy, right son, you can act like you know me, like you can act like your hard, you ACT however you want son, but on the real, while your acting tough i'm out painting, wrap you mind around that fool.

your lucky we haven't been crushing ya shit for months now...shit talker since day one, show no respect get no respect... your mouth's bout to get your whole crews shit wrecked, even the cats that i know don't want any part of beef...you fools are bout to understand how much we paint...you'll see

do you really want to bring CREW into this........??????

better talk to your boy...and someone better let me know who beerface is, pm, whatever...i don't care to beef with your whole crew but if you've got some mystry member talking shit on us then that's an easy way to take to guessing out. we ain't worried about a freight crew, ya'll have a lot more to lose on some freight shit...and i know for a fact that ya'll can't fuck with our street shit which is what we're really about anyway. better let me know soon, sick of this internet shit, i'm down for whatever, always have been...

are you kidding. yeah you must not know anything. that bullshit that's underneath aloha and obsoe jocked the spot, and the original shit there actually matched. black matdhes with everything, so bump LTF

and since black matches everything then the whole thing should just be forgotten right.....??? I dont think its that easy.....

Think hard before you do that. Beef with one guy who talkes down on you is one thing, but its not like Sicr and Kolun and the rest are on here talkin shit, ya know? It's not worth it, if you dis people for no reason (Or just because their boy has beef) then they just might bring other un-involved folk in the mix. It sucks to see beef between just 2 people wreck 2 entire crews, just meet up fight and be friends afterwords. We all paint, iz all gravy!!!!