NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ok last page was dope...

no offense to the artist but TWIST already kinda had the screw thing on lock, not sure what ya going for there...

Oh shit no beef or disrespect to birdman but that does look real close to twists stuff

08252005220530screwface.jpg

But fuck it birdmans shit is way sicker..i've always loved his stuff.

"This spot is great because not many people know about it," Nasty Rex 6 says.

WELL GUESS WHAT? NOW THEY DO!

CONGRATULATIONS ON BLOWING UP THE SPOT AND HEATING IT UP FOR EVERYONE ELSE..

YOU DROPPED A BUNCH OF UNNEEDED INFORMATION.

i still cant believe this shit..

you took a news report there??

what the fuck are you thinking?

not a smart move AT ALL.

this is too funny..

i think you all need to smoke a joint and chill out...

exactly, cool your jets and paint...why is everyone so damn judgemental when they aren't even about shit..i dissed jerx on a dumpster and i get a phone call, i dissed gyser and there's some competition over dissing proper...i like to climb up shit, stay up til dawn and rock my shit on a wall right on the street...y'all like to go out during the day and rock your shit on some steel..whatever. we all love to paint. whatever floats your boat is what you do..i understand if you've got a problem with what we do, but just keep your trap shut. i'm done with this dis shit. it's absolute juvenile conflict...i'm like years younger than the dude dissing my shit...WHAT THE FUCK?!?! go and do your thing oldie...you love to talk shit, it's your thing, but learn something from your homie sicr and just chill and paint. squash, move on...squash, move on...squash, move on....just say that shit to yourself about 5 times...then smoke a damn blunt, drink a few brews and let the dust settle...jerx, please stop...please...i wish you knew what you are doing, you were so much chiller and your shit was so much fresher and cleaner before you met up with these dudes...one last thing..LTF has a long way to go, we have much ground to cover and our roots have only begun to sprout...time will tell the truth in the end.