NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I'm diggin Sour's new simples,much better than his older stuff.

And what ever happened to that kid Lawst?I dont see his stuff on here anymore.

they look alot like someone else's simples if you look at them.we've all seen that s a bunch of times from a nc writer.guess those dudes want to bite the whole nc scene.

they look alot like someone else's simples if you look at them.we've all seen that s a bunch of times from a nc writer.guess those dudes want to bite the whole nc scene.

Haaa ha ha. Sour was doing rollers on the west coast like 15 years ago when you were still sucking on your mamas titty you dumb toy. its so funny how you new jacks always have some shit to say... maybe if you talked less shit and painted as much as sour does then you'd have dumb toys jocking you on 12 oz too and then you might understand... but i dont know you seem pretty slow

Haaa ha ha. Sour was doing rollers on the west coast like 15 years ago when you were still sucking on your mamas titty you dumb toy. its so funny how you new jacks always have some shit to say... maybe if you talked less shit and painted as much as sour does then you'd have dumb toys jocking you on 12 oz too and then you might understand... but i dont know you seem pretty slow

pwned....ha ha...peace to the big homie Sour Nutt!!

HICKORY, N.C. -- Big city gang problems are getting worse in Hickory. Now police are looking at how Charlotte officers are handling gangs in order to put a stop to the trouble.

Authorities said there are 50 known gang members in Hickory and at least 15 gangs. Officers believe they are the source of graffiti and violence in the city.

They said recently gang members even flashed signs at players at a high school football gang.

IAgangsign.jpg

It amazes me that thse people call themselves journalists. Fucking idiotic...high school football gang lol...