NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

that wall is solid!!

nicely done.. des and friends.

that one gyser is on time..

thats how its done

no need to crowd letters on an autorack

that was one side of a line from awhile ago,wait till the rest come out in the wash.i like'm big and all big like!

-and for the record my problem started as a personal problem (not graff related) with aloha,but you guys couldn't let that happen and turned it into a graff thing(obsoe brought himself into it,when he wasn't involved).i don't give a fuck who likes or hates me,anyone that knows me knows thats the truth.so go over me ,beef with me,lets fight,i don't care.BUT when you start spot jockin and dissin my crew,thats some never fogive shit. if you want to squash it ?then shut the fuck up or call me you got my #! other wise keep painting the way you do,and when you selfpromo on here be ready for the critisism(it happens to everyone on here(we can't all get along),and go on doing your thing,thats the grown up world boys.get used to it,your only getting older,and that - we're kids,we don't know ,we have to grow roots first shit, don't last forever.grown men, do grown men things,and kids should be seen , not heard.

so if i am old and grumpy thats the way i am,live my life and you might be the same way.either way you know i'm not gonna change i am pretty set in my ways,in my old age and all.i personal don't like when little kids"aloha"(for those that know he's like iron's size maybe shorter) talk shit to me!period,point blank!and if that makes me an old grumpy asshole ,then so be it. you guys can handle shit how ever you want to!you know me and my power chair will keep rollin on,no matter what happens to you in the end!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

why do toys always have so much to run their mouths about? and in any scene they always want to step to the heads that have been putting in work since before they started writing. we get the same shit down here in sc. the problem is so few people are willing to regulate on these toys. too many times i see a toy cross someone who has been in the game, and then when they get face to face they always seem to get let off with a warning. i think its time we say fuck that i spit in a toys face threw him over a fence by his neck and chased him into his house last month ima keep that shit going... all real niggas out there when you run across these toys, no talking just straight shots.

not to change the subject, but as for that article, I totally agree with pffffffffffft.

it was a horrible idea. the whole thing was a joke. it didn't help this "scene" at all.

it just made it look even more juvenile. A real bad way to reach for fame if you ask me.

but hey, no one did ask me. did they?

moms and ltf, sorry for the interruption. as you were.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KEEP TAKING YOURSELVES TOO SERIOUSLY, YOU'RE THE ONLY ONES DOING SO....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And also, I see the term "toy" being used pretty liberally on here, where it doesn't imply. Maybe start using your discretion before you flex your finger muscles.. And don't disrespect people who will leave your shit smoldering any day of the week. Despite what means of longevity they currently have or will have in the future..

As for the spectators for the "argument" no one likes a cheerleader who routs for the wrong team cause it's more fashionable to wear their colors.

i mean you can type caps locks all you want toy, you just havent been writing long and doing 10 throwups and posting it 100 times doesnt make you a bomber.

and you can say i'm rooting for moms or whatever all you want... the streets dont lie i see moms up when i drive thru NC, on trains rolling down here in SC, and i've even seen

seen bombing from them down here. I travel a lot and i dont ever see any of you shit talkers up except on the internet... so get mad and call me names it wont change the fact

that your not up... but seriously your the first toy i've ever met who talks before you pull their string.

souractions.jpg

i mean you can type caps locks all you want toy, you just havent been writing long and doing 10 throwups and posting it 100 times doesnt make you a bomber.

and you can say i'm rooting for moms or whatever all you want... the streets dont lie i see moms up when i drive thru NC, on trains rolling down here in SC, and i've even seen

seen bombing from them down here. I travel a lot and i dont ever see any of you shit talkers up except on the internet... so get mad and call me names it wont change the fact

that your not up... but seriously your the first toy i've ever met who talks before you pull their string.

souractions.jpg

No one is discrediting MOMS crew for being predecessors to this scene. I know the history of that crew fairly well at least from a third parties perspective, (and to their credit or more directly Gyser's credit) it's cause they did take the initiative to come to surrounding cities and put in work. But if you're going to posit criticism especially on the "internet" of all places, be willing to take it just the same. I know the ideology that not everyone might pander to dick riding or "bumping" your work on the internet has got to leave such a burised ego, for you especially for writers "so up" they don't even need this vehicle for self whoring.. Right?

You cup cakes want to judge coming up writers for years in the game or empiricism in graff, that they just don't have yet, but don't take heed that the fact the majority of you guys are considerably YEARS older then them.. Just DO YOUR THING.. It's that simple. It makes sense that steel is a big buissness to paint here, cause not a lot of out of towners come to NC/SC for it being such a hot bed for graffiti... The most humors of things, is that a lot of you suffer from the deslusions that LTF is just going to stop paintng if they don't get your approval. HAHAHA...

As far as you, I know you got those lil SC kids pissing their panties over you homie, or so you'd like to think you do.. But I'm NOT one of them.. Your affiliation with that crew having been, or still being active in that crew, makes your oppinion bias to a degree. At least in this case.. But I won't negate the fact that I do see you up. Even if it's mainly on trains that pass through. maybe that's demographic, maybe it's cause your "so well traveled" But by all means, jump back on the bandwagon now maybe you can get in MPC too... :lol:

You're a sweet heart. And I mean that.

Respect is respect either way. Hopefully the next crop of writers won't be so riddled with politics in this scene. And if were toys... Then getting burned by us doesn't say much for your YEARS in the game spent.

Good day ladies.

LTF