NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

I'm assuming its shit talking time on the NC thread again lol....

ha ha hell no, i mean what can that toy really say to that? not a god damn thing... except for you sour is the most o.g. writer in either one of these shit hole states so i mean what can some toy who has been writing for 2 years really say to that? I'm sure he'll run his mouth but he wont have shit to say when he is toe to toe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ha ha hell no, i mean what can that toy really say to that? not a god damn thing... except for you sour is the most o.g. writer in either one of these shit hole states so i mean what can some toy who has been writing for 2 years really say to that? I'm sure he'll run his mouth but he wont have shit to say when he is toe to toe

nah It was directed at anyone..

this thread has its peaks and valleys

peaks are the graf flicks and the valleys are the shit talking..

and Im no OG im just O-L-D and still painting :lol:

I like the new Sour stuff, he is getting thinner in his letters and that is adding to his style..

bump sour, he's putting more time on the rails...

there are some other dudes putting in work tho, its a good start to the carolina's contribution to graf....

sour your shit is weak,you bite moms now that they don't want anything to do with you cause you can't be trusted,so now you wanna jock the scene,cause the people you hang out with are lame ass toys, that you surround yourself with to make your fragile ego feel better.go back to the west coast and do some more sloppy ass rollers.your new shit looks like a mix of sicr,kolen and gyser.grow up you old fuck.non of that is shittalking,it is the sad truth and someone had to say it.

that Crook hand got buffed on the right side of the PanAM?LOOTOOL!

true true....I found that quite intersting myself

my thoughts were cause it actually affected the logo of the company-unlike the sour hand that lasted through all of that mess

that one side was visited 3 diff times - if you look closely you can see a hollow under the dose - then that whole side was gone over...lots of history in that car

dude makes a new screen name to hide behind and talk shit then calls people weak, and you are? wack is the answer.

He's like a whore, if you don't move they can't see you, they see by movement. So if we all stand real still he wont find us and he'll disappear. Pussies stand behind an anonymous screen name. Who is this kid? What's his history...I got none to run my mouth. This dude be diarrhea-ing out of his mouth. I can't wait until my USB cable gets here from Cannon so I can post flicks, because all I have done is talk for a while now, and that sucks.