THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

Originally posted by casekonly

Destruction by Definition, the whole Bob thing is dope. post pics of Bob in more funny places...like, stick him in a seat face down and wait until a fat lady sits on him and he sticks to her butt, and then snap a pic.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: fucking hilarious!!! please do that!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh ok, yeah i use prismas for sketches but not for outdoor sticker stuff cuz they fade, i use paint markers for my stickers...yeah pantone markers are really really nice, i worked for an architect and got to do some rendering of his drawings, he let me use those markers...he must have had like 150 different colors, but i didnt take any i was a good boy...

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00328533f00000097.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00363057f00000016.jpg'>

That's a nice 3d. I say you should fix that "E" a little. Don't hide it so much behind the "S". Also, the shadowing is a little messed up. Just a little, not so bad. Better than I can do...

BAD-RELIGION, you got some nice stickers as well. That Halloween collection is a dope idea. I like the one where his mouth is stitched. Uhhh... I think it was in red. That one looks real nice. Damn, I want to do a halloween collection as well. Y'know, to put up on Halloween... :(

Good stuff guys. Res_Ay, are you using crayons? I don't think you should. If you don't have prismas, you can't go wrong with a "ball-point pen". :cool: Shit doesn't have to be colorful. Black and white stickers are nice as well.

I have a sticker to contribute to this thread. It's my first one. =]

peace!

AMEK