THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo stars.. i got an idea screw them all.. stop responding to the dumb comments. just ppl love to hate. the only one making sense is Destruction. the "C" is dope , and screw those who hate on it.. do what u want and screw the rest just a little self motivation. and i agree with destruction.. EVERYON SHUT UP AND POST FLIX!!! THIS THING IS STARTING TO GET BORING!!! TAKE YA'LL WALL STUFF AND POST IT IN ANOTHER PAGE!!!!!!!

http://www.houstongraffiti.com/wall/ponew.jpg'>

HATE AWAY SUCKAZ> LIKE I cARE HA ha H HA HA HA HA!!!!

p.s. I HATE EVERYONE ONE AND EVERYTHING...

p.s.s. i had a piss poor day. excuse my freakin anger.. i hate big headed fags with nothing else to do than hate on eachother. yea i realize i said i hate everyone. just not what they do..

Yea i deaded the beef long time ago, but HECZ still wants 2 act like a kid! Me i deleted my flics n deleted my old diss posts. Peeps just need to grow up. WTF is anyone in this thread going 2 do about anyone biting? Nothing they love 2 break people balls.

ME i love my C, GIRLS love it too cause its soooo damn CUTE. So ima keep doin it I paint n im on websites so im happy!

If people say i or anyone else bite do the following thing:

POST YOUR WORK cause we dont know what level your on!

POST THE SUPPOSED BIT OFF PICS!

AND DEF POST A ILLEGAL WALL NO EXCUSES!

MY BEEF HERE IS WIT HECZ I DONT NEED TO MENTION ANY ONE ELSES NAME 2 MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER and ONE HAVE PROBS EMAIL, IM ME DONT BE A PUSS!

EVERY1! ELSE JUST KEEP DOING YOUR THING!

BATTLE THREAD UPDATED 2day!

Originally posted by elunikoparke

ur rite sucka.. whateva i told stars is the same thing that goes for everyone else that is gettin hated on.. plus hyrax u can get off mine any time u plz.

cat in tha hat thanx for the input.. no sarcasm intended... really...

http://www.houstongraffiti.com/wall/wha.jpg'>

don't kid yourself

http://medic.dediweb.com/graf/gay.jpg'>

Originally posted by hyrax

don't kid yourself

http://medic.dediweb.com/graf/gay.jpg'>

ok now u can definitley get off my nutz.. if u spent time to draw up ur nasty like bubble letters and put YOU'RE GAY.. there something that has too be up man... hmm maybe you should get away from your computer stop masterbating and watching American Pie.. go out.. excersize and take a chick out..... i hate you.... ha ha ha ha kill beef now hyrax.. don't like ya but i don't want to keep posting stupid stuff like this all the time.. just on a time to time basis. you know what i mean... but seriously get off my nuts already... and u can remove the left one from your mouth thats just gross...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by elunikoparke

ok now u can definitley get off my nutz.. if u spent time to draw up ur nasty like bubble letters and put YOU'RE GAY.. there something that has too be up man... hmm maybe you should get away from your computer stop masterbating and watching American Pie.. go out.. excersize and take a chick out..... i hate you.... ha ha ha ha kill beef now hyrax.. don't like ya but i don't want to keep posting stupid stuff like this all the time.. just on a time to time basis. you know what i mean... but seriously get off my nuts already... and u can remove the left one from your mouth thats just gross...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that "you're gay" thing has been around for a long time, was from some stupid battle thread bloodklot started. is english your first language? i'm not jockin you, i don't like you

thanks for the advice though. I tried to take my copy of American Pie out of the VCR (I can't afford a DVD player, they're far too expensive for me), but it's been in there so long it's permanently stuck.

Don't reply and it stops here

I don't care how skilled most of you are. You're all fucking retarded. This is the STICKER thread. And usually Hecz is the one that is like "please take all the chatter out of my thread, it's for stickers" But since he is a part of it this time, it just keeps going on and on. So all of you shut up in this thread unless you have stickers to post, and if you feel the need to prove how awsome you are at graffiti, take it to the battle thread. Thats what it's there for.

Damn.

Here is some new ones, just so I have something to post with my comments.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00354012f00000081.jpg'>

Originally posted by ActivRok

1. now we have rules to state a bite?

2. sophe burns you two, virs and starsabove, hecz does too, so drop it, ignore it.

3. virs, what are you going to do when you get back from school? pshh.

shut up people and post stickers.

I wont even start with u again. acto nerd wak wake whatever your tag is this week!

Soph should post a wall flic until then he burns no1!

starsabove, this is the last thing imma say, dont talk shit. thats it. i even burn ur ass, and i suck. so what does that say?

and yes, sophe burns you horribly, who gives a shit if you think he doesnt paint, i've seen hella amounts of painted flicks from him, so stop talking about how he doesnt paint, when i've seen the shit. so shut the fuck up with your shit talking unless you have something to back it up. thats all, dont respond and waste more thread then you already have.

and slow poke, sorry about the delay, i'll be sure to get your stickers out soon.

Originally posted by StarzAbove

I wont even start with u again. acto nerd wak wake whatever your tag is this week!

Soph should post a wall flic until then he burns no1!

all this argueing is not needed, i will post a paint flick if its really necessary but i never said i was good and i never said i could burn anyone. all i said is that starz, you should try to tone down the influence of other writers work in your piecing. thats all. i didnt call you wack or a dickrider, i have nothing againstyou.

and virs, shut up you idiot im not cocky

Originally posted by StarzAbove

How old are you cause you sure love to ride on writers/toys jocks. Rep yourself and no1 else if its such a waste of space then why did u decide to hopp on the jock. HAHA u couldnt even burn paper! KEEP A TAG GET UP PAINT A WALL TOY!:lol: YOU AINT ACTIV IN ANYTHING, N YOU ROK PURE GARBAGE

did he call me a toy? lol, if im a toy, you must be an aborted baby. i paint dunslice, hit me up on aim and we can dicuss this, you must be falling over with the ego you have. we all know you arent shit, stop establishing rules for people that are beyond you and exceed your talent by mucho.

Originally posted by sitonmysofer

all this argueing is not needed, i will post a paint flick if its really necessary but i never said i was good and i never said i could burn anyone. all i said is that starz, you should try to tone down the influence of other writers work in your piecing. thats all. i didnt call you wack or a dickrider, i have nothing againstyou.

and virs, shut up you idiot im not cocky

If peeps say u paint ill take your word for it. I edited some of my comments toward you. I never said u lacked skills in book i just wasnt sure of your walls. What to me was the fact that i swear i bite. I kno peeps personally off this thread and i dont liek 2 metion names to make myself a bigger writer or get them into beef. I had no beef with u until u posted those comments. Lets stop ruinin this thread and discuss on aim if it needs to i dont have any beef with u sofe!

Originally posted by ActivRok

did he call me a toy? lol, if im a toy, you must be an aborted baby. i paint dunslice, hit me up on aim and we can dicuss this, you must be falling over with the ego you have. we all know you arent shit, stop establishing rules for people that are beyond you and exceed your talent by mucho.

TU SI ESTAS BIEN GUIALLO YO REALLY!

you called your self a toy LOOK"starsabove, this is the last thing imma say, dont talk shit. thats it. i even burn ur ass, and i suck"

YOU said urself u suck, u never posted anything on a wall, yo have so many tags it aint even funny!

I have no idea why you want me 2 im you cause last we did we argued and u ened up apologing 2 me ask peeps on this site DONT PLAY YOURSELF! I speak the truth! I PAINT, I POSTED THEM, yes i have 2 work on my pieces that everyone is right about, I still have the same tag and im on websites!

Im done with u but if u continue with this nonsense that we talked about 2months ago resolved and your ack at it again then it will continue!