THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo drunk. all of them are freakin tite. i like these the most though

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00320509f00000052.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00320509f00000048.jpg'> Q

some reason i like tha fat ones.. live on fat america..

if any one wants to trade email me @ elunikoparke@yahoo.com

also if anyone wants to have a pic or two bigger to show more detail just email me and i'll host em for ya.. peace

Re: stickers

Originally posted by Drunk214

eba00320509f00000048.jpg

i cant get over how beautiful i think this is !!

the line work is the perfect compliment to the shape of that face. perfect !!!

ps fate,

mikro has been around the block a few times over, he has stong opinons and voices them. he is kinda teaching you the ropes by tearing you down. the first few times i noted him doing that i thought he was a dick. however its part of the game i never had done to me so i didnt understand. plus he hates how we in paper chase bolster the newbies who are growing skill(hippie comune feel). his view is that by ripping on you it should do one of two things, make you push yourself harder than ever to grow yousr skills quickly or just give up and quit. by quitting it takes another toy off the street not blowing up spots with stupid shit.

mikro: if i put words in your mouth give me the smack down i am now due. i think i got it tho.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by mr.VIRS

no basiclly he is just a dick ...i cant blow up good spots cuz i m not near no one but he keeps riding my back so this guy is either lifeless or your right and he is one hell of a mentor

its a combination of the both

and this is why you never progress. because you dont listen to people when they A) try to help , or B) keep your lame ass ego in check.

maybe someday you will be able to do something ON YOUR OWN mr virs.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by mikro137

its a combination of the both

and this is why you never progress. because you dont listen to people when they A) try to help , or B) keep your lame ass ego in check.

maybe someday you will be able to do something ON YOUR OWN mr virs.

Maybe he doesn't listen to people due to fact of comments of such like yours.

this is less stylized than my usual stuff.

don't you hate it in the forums when your post is through, and some wack witer posts right beside you, messing up the whole thread for the whole damn crew? don't you feel the way that i do? true...

asymmetry creates variation and adds to interest.

I don't want to waste a new thread yet or get bitched at.....So does anyone think that there should be a thread for stickers that have actually been put up, posters, ect. Or would that be a waste of time and space? eeerr..... whatever

I think you should. Everyone in this thread seems to be trading. No one is putting up stickers thus getting their name up. Well, some of you are. I don't do stickers but I think I'm going to grab a couple later. I think I saw a Bob Marley stencil/sticker up in my "hood" a while ago. I'll get a picture of that and I'll post it in YOUR thread. A thread where people put their stickers up. I'm not dissing the people in this thread at all. I'm not attacking anyone. You can do what you do. Trade away boys...

peace!

AMEK

Originally posted by Stomah

I don't want to waste a new thread yet or get bitched at.....So does anyone think that there should be a thread for stickers that have actually been put up, posters, ect. Or would that be a waste of time and space?

eeerr.....

whatever

Check the UK sticker thread I started in Brick Slayers...That's purely for stuff that's stuck up:D