THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bored2Deah: Yey, definite yey!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, following the advice of the kind folks on here I went and bought myself some more (uni) paint markers and made a batch of stickers yesterday. Most of these are on the more cartoonish side... I dunno, I guess that's just how I was feelin' that day. I'm definitely digging the opacity of paint pens, but I miss the fine lines of markers. I may have to find me some extra fine paint pens or somethin. The other benefit is that I'm able to hammer the color on a lot quicker and crank out more stickers. Most of these took on a nice even look after just one coat, compared to 2-3 with ink markers. Anyway, here they are:

179796_190402487657236_187186437978841_504028_551596_n.jpg

I've already gotten a couple of packs out in the world and have generated some sightings on the facebook page. Makes for a fun little project: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Salty-Octopi/187186437978841