THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just work on your letter structure and keeping things looking polished man, and if you're going for a messier look make the messiness look intentional. some of the tags aren't awful, but everything else needs a serious face lift. try using decocolors and microns to do stickers with. what you're using is turning out really messy. i don't mean this as an insult or anything, but you should probably check in with some of the toy threads. there are people on those threads who are willing to help steer you in the right direction.

first of all im not a "nigger" or am i your "nigga"

second thing is that im rolling my eyes at a "so call graffiti writer" that "hates to color"

how are you going to say that you "hate coloring" when you're trying to be an artist

you are just giving an excuse because your coloring ability is not up to par

why don't you step off your high horse and take critiques from other people and try to improve

in my opinion the point of stickers is to be able to put out polished, refined work in a matter of seconds

not taking a couple of minutes to make another crap sticker just so you have a couple hundred

just my 2 cents sense you had to try and call me out

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...