THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bunch of old crappy stickers I had left...

0af7ab1ebb049dd10bc471bd66f74f49-.jpg

58207aff331ea95d8912c190e4f08e88-.jpg

c5a9590e9ae9ce8a2e28c6fe6f06a478-.jpg

25e90d9cb04d253885902eb16ff15992-.jpg

Some jumbo stickers I made as well

3d9ed0ef7fc8715a4039e9e84068d696-.jpg

WOW all I can say is Fiiiiiyah. I especially like the arrow e like i'm out son mad hippityhop. You've perfected your craft please move on to another subculture. Seriously please!

And I know everyone starts somewhere, but at the same time if you don't post where you've started from; you won't get clowned.

WOW all I can say is Fiiiiiyah. I especially like the arrow e like i'm out son mad hippityhop. You've perfected your craft please move on to another subculture. Seriously please!

And I know everyone starts somewhere, but at the same time if you don't post where you've started from; you won't get clowned.

would you mind postin sum of your stuff?

leave this guy alone man, yeah ok he might not have much talent if any at all but looks how many stickers hes actually made and putting in the effort to put them online, the guy is obviously interested in graff and hes not being a dick about it.

Give some people a chance or there wont be another Generation. . . . Please dont reply trying to insult me as im not insulting you im just trying to make you see at least this kids making an effort rather than sitting on his ass and calling himself a writer. . .

Thanks for the tip, buddy.

I haven't seen anything similar in my days of roaming and spotting

..but, there might be.

Although, you don't have any flicks to back this do you?

I do have flicks of a Mime piece - but I don't know who did it.

Impressive, though - and the handstyle on that one isn't anything like either of mine.

- Mime.