THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

buying it is good if you hate making things and messes. it aint that costly

they make one thats pre mixed paste, and it is in a big can with like a foam roller.

itd probly work good, im not sure, i dont do paste ups really.

anyways, cyzm im still working on your pack because i had to hit back some people that sent first, you know how it is. third row down in your picture, 2nd and 3rd from the right. those are fresh as hell. i want them. im working on exchanges for you too, but still in sketch phase. hopefully theyll be out by next weekish, sorry for the wait.

im always down to trade, and too lazy to find pictures.

homemade all the way. it keeps my shit up looking like i had just put it there, through hard driving rains and all, i was amazed!

from causecommunications:

Mix one part wheat or white flour (e.g., 4 cups) with three parts water (e.g., 12 cups). Cook over medium heat until boiling, stirring constantly to remove all lumps. Lower heat and simmer for about a half hour. I never stop stirring. You will probably have to add water as it's cooking to get a substance that's smooth enough to use like paint but thick enough to stick to walls. Do not burn. Let cool before using.

you couldnt tell those sucked in the first flick?

EEEEE what do your slaps look like?

always down for trades.

the silver/black one looks ok, joei

email me at braenwale@hotmail.com

or just pm me

I got various sticks here n there in different threads, just have a look, I'll be posting some new ones soon as they're all coloured in. They vary in quality if you ask me.

some of those sleep sticks are ill teedubz

n wildspitfire90 those skulls are pretty cool too, soon as I've sorted my trade with ketel2 I'll hit you up

OH and ketel2 where ever thou be some of those sticks I did for you are coloured, I'll take pics soonish man, sorry about the wait.