THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha, i write SERK sometimes too. these are old shits though. there are a lot of duplicate names out there tho, i just thought it was funny when i saw that. not bad, i mean, the key is practice and just write all the time, on everything, at least that's what i do... =0

serk21505sticker.jpg

serkerblue.jpg

serkerred.jpg

serkerpink.jpg

ups labels are not free unless you work for a company that has a ups account and does alot of corporate shipping, in which case they provide you free labels of the type you need so you will use thier services.

to get ups labels, period, any country do this:

1. go to all your local businesses that ship alot of stuff i.e. warehouses, shipping companies, etc.

2. ask if they have misprinted packing labels, or any packing labels that are unusable, and offer to take them off thier hands, because they inevitably throw them out

3. keep doing this as many places as possible, go to industrial areas and just hit up the offices everywhere you can, try to look presentable so they dont think you are going to use them for ill gotten gains.

to get dhl labels its basically the same thing

dhl labels are only free to US residents, and they have cracked wayy down on giving them away without asking questions. in other countries, even canada and australia and stuff, you have to have a corporate dhl account, and unless you use them for a great deal of shipping, it will not be free.

going to shipping/packing/warehousing companies is your best bet for free totally blank labels. even in the us, if you dont use usps mail labels.

this isnt exactly a big secret, but its always worth a try. my mom works at a place that ships alot of stuff, and she got me 4 free rolls of the one piece vinyl ups labels because they have a huge box of them at her office, and they cant use them because they need two piece labels with the tearoffs for something or other...

she probly could get me 50 more rolls, because they are just sitting there and nobody wants to carry the heavy rolls of vinyl to the dumpster, but i dont like those, theyre only good for printing and paint markers, and i use ink markers.

imusing the same type of vynal sheets you would use to wrap a car in. like for window stickers n stuff. its straight from a graphics/printing office. i can get large rolls of it racked with no problem. but my ink for my printer wont stick to it, it will smear off if touched, and come out really light.

just messin around, trying some new shit, i figure if i can get a good stencil, i can make like a hundred stickers a minute, just pop em out ya know?

plus those dhl shit dont cost anything so might as well fuck around,

still tryin to trade, anyone down? post some shit!!!