THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright...

for my saucers i use UPS sticking labels. you can either get them at the post office or order them online and they are both free.

You can also go to the DHL website and order some labels. They are quick and come in 1 day. You don't need to be a member to order anything on this site.The biggest size they got is no bigger then HALF of a standard paper size and you can only order 75 labels.

To stick my stickers super good i use an adhesive spray... they sell pocket size sprays at walmart or any hobby store.

I spray the sticky side of the label and then spray the surface of where ever you want to stick it on, then just slap ur sticker on. it should dry in minutes

I believe i might have missed a few things... I'll be back later and explain different ways to make stickers more detailed.

stay cool kids.

btw, nice stickers moose!

hows this, fuking yesterday i did up a sticker slaped it on my bus jumped on the bus by the time i got to my stop and went 2 look at my sticker some lil cunt had already riped it off, thats why i have to say fuk stickers " its a dope idea" but to easy to get your shit taken down, jst get markers

To print my stickers out I use Adobe Photoshop. I edit them, make them look clean and shit. Then when Im ready for them to be printed out I just mess around with the measurements. Before you print them you can go to "Print Preview" and mess around with the measurements. Its kind of hard to print USPS labels out, but if you know a lot about Adobe Photoshop then you won't have a problem with all that measurement crap or whatever.

When I print my USPS labels out I can only print out 1 or 2. Depending on the image size. USPS are pretty shitty but if you have a can of adhesive, they should last forever.

Going through my moms cabinet I found some dope office stuff that was really useful.

Avery: White Mailing Labels (laser) 3.5"x5" Jam and Smudge Free

The Sheets should look like this.

ol5100.gif

When they are printed onto the sheet I then get this Self Adhesive Laminating Sheets. You put them right ontop of the Avery Sheets and gives it a more professional look to your sticker. And plus its really hard to rip off once you got that on.

YAVE0018.jpg

When they are all printed out and has the laminating sheets... just CUT THEM OUT! and PRESTO!!!! DOPE ASS STICKERS!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah... getting these materials CAN be very expensive over a while.

so what I do is... GROW SOME BALLS! and RACK as MUCH MATERIALS AS YOU CAN! believe me. once you get the racking technique down... there ain't no stopping ya... its worth it

anyways. go make some stickers...

peace yoooooooo!

PS. another thing is posting stickers up. HIGHER THE BETTER! remember that! MAKE THEM BIG AND VISIBLE TO SEE! GO CLIMB SOME SHIT. it will last for a pretty long time up there... you'll be surprised

Originally posted by wu tang warrior@Jan 8 2006, 02:45 AM

thx alot man.. ill get those... where should start racking... anystore? wont they get me on tape? idk.. idk shit... so.... thx man..

man if youre asking where to rack then you probably shouldnt do it or youre gonna end up in the slammer... and being caught on tape is only a concern if you get busted. have fun..

now for the real reason i came in here:

anyone who wants some stickers i have a lot to trade. hurry up! im about to be on the road in a couple weeks or so and your stickers are coming with me if i get em before i go.

Heres some not welcome, stencil looking stickers. Printed from my computer, onto usps stickers, packing tape put over so ink doesn't run (hopefully), cut out. like em? There about 2.5 by 3 or so, don't know exact measures.

Got the design from some site with anti bush stencils. Never seen the stencils up anywhere so I think its okay. Sent an email and they said it was fine with them.

Dscn1329.jpg.a01e68366893d1a28546fbe1210f31e0.jpg

I know its pretty overdone, but I actually don't see much in my area anymore. Also it can't hurt adding to the fact that bush is not welcomed anywhere.

I'm currently workin on a character that I will do by hand, its kinda hard finding one thats not taken yet, but I think I have an idea. I'll post some once I get him looking good.

Originally posted by QuickRun@Jan 11 2006, 05:30 PM

Heres some not welcome, stencil looking stickers.  Printed from my computer, onto usps stickers, packing tape put over so ink doesn't run (hopefully), cut out.  like em? There about 2.5 by 3 or so, don't know exact measures.

Got the design from some site with anti bush stencils.  Never seen the stencils up anywhere so I think its okay.  Sent an email and they said it was fine with them.

you could just save time and have an everlastin sticker by actually cutting it out and stncilling it.

No nothing stops ink running.

stickersss8pp.jpg

Originally posted by virus@Feb 5 2003, 11:47 AM

hecz mail me

please tell me u don't write virus. one of the more respected writters has been writting virus since the 80's. AA crew, COD, fame city. he's rocked shit all over the world, including new york, with cats like cope, seen, wane dash, and on and on. there are some names thats shouldn't be reused, especially when the OG is still rockin shit. peace :clown2: