THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. Popularity+Sep 22 2005, 09:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. Popularity - Sep 22 2005, 09:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BloodandGore@Aug 31 2005, 07:05 PM

zombiegirl_main.jpg

WACK.

[/b]

HA. lets see what you got.

CRUEl, good that you liked them. i should have more done soon of other things. been sketching alot.

so we'll see how that goes.

laaterererererereerere.e.re sauce

aight... this is to anyone willing to help a fellow man out.

im kinda ina pickle and i need a couple a homies, who can pm a brother to hook it up.

heres the deal. ima send u my stickers.... free of charge, you can trade w/e. i jus need a couple of pms real quick. anyone not in FL. willing to do it. hit me.

the only catch is, i just want y'all to flick the spot u put it in. and just send the flick to me. online, w/e. holler to a brother.

just wanna say, keep on printing. keep on writting. dont let society convince you your wrong. because, the second u give up, or quit thats the moment you let graff down. you let this culture down. this society is held together by a sect of underground people across the world, or nation doing the illegal, everyday, to keep graff alive. when you quit, graff quits.

to those who right. stay up.

to those who stencil. stay up.

to those who toy. keep sketching..lol

holler back. PL. the raw 561

Ohyeah, cruel i got your pack yesterday, Thanks for the custom ones, yours will go out thursday.

Also, Dufus, i havent forgot about yours, i had to make 100-200 hand made sticks, so yeah, i got backed up. but theyll probly go out on thursday with cruels.shit, i owe bears with knives sticks to >_< ill try to send out as many as i can 0___0;;

Originally posted by bears_with_knives@Sep 27 2005, 01:38 PM

^i was about to ask but you answered it^. LEFT, i got the pack back, i going to upgrade it and send it soon. MR BREAKFAST sorry for the delay, but i sent it earlier and it was returned to me. SELF ESTEEM, did i reply to your pm? KWERTY, it's going to be a while until you get your stickers... running low on adhesive...

im no no rush, send them when you can