THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by rakz@Jan 6 2006, 01:42 PM

hows this, fuking yesterday i did up a sticker slaped it on my bus jumped on the bus by the time i got to my stop and went 2 look at my sticker some lil cunt had already riped it off, thats why i have to say fuk stickers " its a dope idea" but to easy to get your shit taken down, jst get markers

word bomb wit markerz and you will get more mad propz....stykaz is for straight toys

whoa whoa whoa....

first off, if some1 thinks stickers are for straight toys then get the fuck out.

and graff, has SO MANY avenues, it isnt even a joke man. i thnk the only reason that ur hating on stickers is cuz u CANT MAKE EM.

check this out,

if u can piece, props to ya,

if u can tag, or even tall tag, props to ya,

if you can bomb props to ya,

and if you can sticker bomb props to ya.

graff is about ALLL AVENUES, OF destruction. so if ur whack ass thinks that stickers are weak, check ur head son, cuz alot of the cats that sticker, can bomb, and piece, and all of the above,

so if u hate, go take a nap or somethin.

on the real, to anyone who'll listen, graff is not only about bombin, or piecin. try new shit, open urselves to new things, if you dont, your just limiting yourself and making ur game weaker.

i dont hate, so i'm not gonna bitch anyone out, but for real....

my bad, i got a hot head.

keep up the killin stickers homies.

more to come, and to all those who put em up, i got props for all you kids.

oh and to that nugent fag, check out the bomb, and transit section, you'll find me there too, so go suck a cock.

LATER.

DSCN0824.jpg

DSCN0820.jpg

DSCN1360.jpg

besides the beef...

PROPS TO MY MAN, RD, keepin design up

SHY- keep up the piecin stickers man... not too many writers put up pieced out stickers, but when they do, it sticks out like sore thumb and it burns... keep that shit up, and nice character.

my man kyle- keep sketchin son. u have potential, but keep sketchin'.

if ur up for tradin stickies wit the man pluto icky,

hit a nigga up at ... wellifyouinsist@hotmail.com

this pm shit gets whack after a while.

PROPS TO ALL THOSE WHO PUT THEIR HEART INTO THEIR SHIT. whatever it is, keep it up, and NEVER give up. this is your art, your work, your passion. NO ONE can tell you waht to do with it. stay fresh, stay runnin, stay ILLegal.

much love to all and god bless.

damn pluto...way to blow up on some one..haha

stickers aren't for toys, but its a good way to get started...you just gotta evolve afterwards

stickers is like "the gatway drug" of graffiti haha

those stickers are fresh...am i gettin any of em?