THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

Originally posted by pesky

orig posted by vynl...'Dem stokey boys always gettin aggy! lol'

that made me laugh lol fukkin lol.....its all that green and cider man..

vynl- come to the dam for a weekend of trouble?

I would well into that. I'll e-mail you later today geeza!

:D :D :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: beef....

not being funny guys but beef is graffiti and those that chat bout wanting less beef are in a fukkin bubble...time to wake up...lol 'so ur a graffer know u think ur aggy now!!!!' let me tell u suttin its a fukkin war out there...

look i said b4 it wasnt part aimed at any one person and cert not all...BUT like i said b4 quality not quantity to b fair....(depending on ur graff scene...) i live in a place where stickers are of high importance those whove been to the dam would know!!!! im sure....

also..posted by som1...

'i wasn't talkin to you.. i was talkin to pesky.. but i was wondering what he writes and i was right.. hmm' ------------again u dont and prolly wont...

look i didnt intend to make this thread as bad as others on 12oz but seriously man......jus keep tongue in cheak type shit..

sorry but so many things and so little time...

prev posted also

'alright you all realize that you are fighting with each other over a thread on the internet about stickers?'

lol this made me giggle...---ur fukkin right....

'its coo hes right...no beef...just if your gonna say shit about something make sure you have something to back it up or make it better......' listen maan ive got more backups than a fukkin swat team get me...

nuff said....more sticks plz...yeh man props to hecz and facer.....

didn't i say this crap already...

Re: beef....

not being funny guys but beef is graffiti and those that chat bout wanting less beef are in a fukkin bubble...time to wake up....its a fukkin war out there...

beef might be 'graffiti' (to some), but a thread on the internet about stickers is NOT. a 'war' huh? sound's vicious. you must be wicked tough...do your stickers pack gats? ice picks and sharpened screw drivers?

...quality not quantity...i live in a place where stickers are of high importance those whove been to the dam would know!!!!

i dont know what 'the dam' is, but any 'scene' ruled by stickers is a toy ass scene that i sure as hell would not be bragging about being a part of.

listen maan ive got more backups than a fukkin swat team get me...

do all of your 'back ups' have 100 stickers too? do you 'stomp' a fool down with postal labels?

yall need to get a new hobby and quit arguing on the internet about stickers. you look so fucking foolish to anyone that actually paints, it's pathetic.

this isn't an argument, it's a 'shut up and paint' reality check. and it's nothing personal to you 'damn', you were just being the biggest jack ass when i happend to stop in.

i think it's neat how he's evolved since the first pic..

but i think byfar; bob slowpoke and thefiend are better by like 10,000...

bob: has many outfits, real simple looking, but real dope, and has diff looks to him

slowpoke: has diff outfits, 3d and a good and has diff looks to him

thefiend: has diff outfits, 3d/shadowing, and has diff looks to him

but thanks ;)

Originally posted by cømmunist

i think it's neat how he's evolved since the first pic..

but i think byfar; bob slowpoke and thefiend are better by like 10,000...

bob: has many outfits, real simple looking, but real dope, and has diff looks to him

slowpoke: has diff outfits, 3d and a good and has diff looks to him

thefiend: has diff outfits, 3d/shadowing, and has diff looks to him

but thanks ;)

yeah, i think they are dope too, but i like fiends face the most, he looks all sad and sich