THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cømmunist

kids like that make me pissed, why do people think they rock freshmode cause they smoke? :rolleyes:

onesecondcouple, did we trade before?

"I'm rockin freshmode what, freshmode wha!!! I know that's not how it goes but i'm rockin freshmode anyways"

Originally posted by ¤Ñ£§k_ºÑ£R¤

what the fuck do u go to the search bar and put in my name then follow me around talkin shit?....what the fuck you got against me?...fuck man chill out..shit aint cool

no, i roam the board all the time, if i did that, i wouldnt have thousands of posts, dont flatter yourself, i take offense to things pertaining to my girlfriend, especially unfounded ones. Then you come of and say some gay shit about weed, hideously awesome comeback, really, good one.

no offense bro but these characters are completely wack, you need to do some major work before you put up these or any other stickers up, you need to develop some sort of consistency in your lines, try to do your characters exactly the same every time but first think of a new design for em'. just trying to help out a bit not clown but if you keep up what you got going

all your gonna get is clownin cept from cats whos shit looks like yours.

Originally posted by ENO ELPMIS

no offense bro but these characters are completely wack, you need to do some major work before you put up these or any other stickers up, you need to develop some sort of consistency in your lines, try to do your characters exactly the same every time but first think of a new design for em'. just trying to help out a bit not clown but if you keep up what you got going

all your gonna get is clownin cept from cats whos shit looks like yours.

none taken, at least you said it in a way that i can take constructivly, thanks for that, ill werk on em. Anything more specific though?

Originally posted by onesecondple

no, i roam the board all the time, if i did that, i wouldnt have thousands of posts, dont flatter yourself, i take offense to things pertaining to my girlfriend, especially unfounded ones. Then you come of and say some gay shit about weed, hideously awesome comeback, really, good one.

heres a tip...if u dont want people sayin anything about your girlfriend....dont post pics of her half naked on the web;) ....but youve been talkin shit for a while..you were sayin shit in noums chat room about 4-5 days ago and i said that yesterday...so how can u say that its because of shit i said about your lady??....

heres a tip...if u dont want people sayin anything about your girlfriend....dont post pics of her half naked on the web;) ....but youve been talkin shit for a while..you were sayin shit in noums chat room about 4-5 days ago and i said that yesterday...so how can u say that its because of shit i said about your lady??....

i was jokin in noums room sohn, and she aint half naked, she got shorts and a shirt on, the naked ones and half nakes ones are above that....

Originally posted by onesecondple

nesk makes retarded sayins and shit mom

ALL I DID WAS START LAUGHIN ABOUT A HALF NAKED CHICK WHO LOOKS LIKE SHES IN PANTIES ON YOUR BED...IT LOOKS LIKE U TOOK THE FLICK OF THE STICKERS AND THAT CAME IN ON ACCIDENT...ARE YOU THAT RETARDED THAT YOU CANT SEE IT WAS A JOKE...BUT YOU WERE TALKIN SHIT WAAAAAY BEFORE I QUOTED THAT FLICK....I DONT KNOW AND I REALLY DONT GIVE A FUCK BUT DAMN...WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM...DID THAT CRACK GET TO YOUR HEAD?

ALL I DID WAS START LAUGHIN ABOUT A HALF NAKED CHICK WHO LOOKS LIKE SHES IN PANTIES ON YOUR BED...IT LOOKS LIKE U TOOK THE FLICK OF THE STICKERS AND THAT CAME IN ON ACCIDENT...ARE YOU THAT RETARDED THAT YOU CANT SEE IT WAS A JOKE...BUT YOU WERE TALKIN SHIT WAAAAAY BEFORE I QUOTED THAT FLICK....I DONT KNOW AND I REALLY DONT GIVE A FUCK BUT DAMN...WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM...DID THAT CRACK GET TO YOUR HEAD?

damn you, im quittin, im not gonna say anything,,,,,,,beef=stomped