THE NEW STICKER THREAD......

HECZONER

Originally posted by ¤Ñ£§k_ºÑ£R¤

aight coo............shortest beef ever......i dont wanna sound like a lil bitch sayin this but i didnt mean for that shit to be offensive and start a war....i think your dope and internet beef is the stupidest beef ever...................................i wanna beef sandwich.....peace

ill assume you mean "you're dope" so thanks, and yes, beeff is gay

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wakwakwakwakwakwakwakwak

wtf has happend to this thread......all of the the last page (apart from 'say'? i think) is comp wack and has no style no thoughts and jus nothing...if i saw this shit on the street id line the shit out of it with my front door key...

lol not wanting to cause any more beef but dont just post wack shit ON HERE coz u feel u have too (coz u dont and shouldnt)

i mean practise and all that but dont waste thread space with 2sec stickers that have no meaning or style....

to b honest i dont care if yall get beefy wif me...im JUS stating my opinion...

DONT WASTE A GOOD THREAD...IT HAPPENS ALL TOO MUCH....

ONE:( :(

Re: wakwakwakwakwakwakwakwak

Originally posted by pesky

wtf has happend to this thread......all of the the last page (apart from 'say'? i think) is comp wack and has no style no thoughts and jus nothing...

I would have to agree ... face and the fiend are about the only people I look forward to seeing up in here regularly. say and rubbish have some nice stuff on this page too, but if you jump back say 5/10 pages the quality was much higher on average ....

oh well ....

Re: wakwakwakwakwakwakwakwak

Originally posted by pesky

wtf has happend to this thread......all of the the last page (apart from 'say'? i think) is comp wack and has no style no thoughts and jus nothing...if i saw this shit on the street id line the shit out of it with my front door key...

lol not wanting to cause any more beef but dont just post wack shit ON HERE coz u feel u have too (coz u dont and shouldnt)

i mean practise and all that but dont waste thread space with 2sec stickers that have no meaning or style....

to b honest i dont care if yall get beefy wif me...im JUS stating my opinion...

DONT WASTE A GOOD THREAD...IT HAPPENS ALL TOO MUCH....

ONE:( :(

blah blah blah.. post flix plz.. but i agree.. i know my stuff ain't all that.. but thats why others keep posting.... just worry about urself and not others. thank u

http://www.houstongraffiti.com/wall/pripark.JPG'>

Re: Re: wakwakwakwakwakwakwakwak

Originally posted by elunikoparke

blah blah blah.. post flix plz.. but i agree.. i know my stuff ain't all that.. but thats why others keep posting.... just worry about urself and not others. thank u

http://www.houstongraffiti.com/wall/pripark.JPG'>

second that........SHUT THE FUCK UP IF U WONT POST!!...than when other people start talkin about your shit THAN you can talk your shit...

Re: Re: Re: wakwakwakwakwakwakwakwak

Originally posted by ¤Ñ£§k_ºÑ£R¤

second that........SHUT THE FUCK UP IF U WONT POST!!...than when other people start talkin about your shit THAN you can talk your shit...

what the fuck are you talking about ?

who are you talking about ?

i post here ... therefore by your logic, once someone talks shit on my stuff, then and only then i can make a comment?

that makes no sense at all !!!

just to give you something to talk shit on ... this has been posted before, sorry didnt have anything new.

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/whome949/for12oz_091.jpg'>

and just good measure

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/whome949/for12oz_089.jpg'>

Re: Re: Re: Re: wakwakwakwakwakwakwakwak

Originally posted by ERIZENO

what the fuck are you talking about ?

who are you talking about ?

i post here ... therefore by your logic, once someone talks shit on my stuff, then and only then i can make a comment?

that makes no sense at all !!!

just to give you something to talk shit on ... this has been posted before, sorry didnt have anything new.

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/whome949/for12oz_091.jpg'>

and just good measure

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/1003/whome949/for12oz_089.jpg'>

calm down zire...i love your shit i wanted to trade with you when i got better i was thinkin about askin you to trade...i was talkin about pesky because i dont know maybe hes dope...maybe hes a huge toy..but unless he puts his shit on the net and starts postin flicks...THEN he can talk shit.....

not to waste space ... but oh well ... i thought that was on me too, cuz i was just in full agreement with him. still am but who cares ...

not i said the fly !!!

we can trade when you feel ready ... i have been so busy with other shit i havent sat down with stickers in what feels like months. i did just move so that has much to do with it, i am just about settled in just need to set up my art room, which seems to be neglected more than any other room in my house.

Originally posted by ERIZENO

not to waste space ... but oh well ... i thought that was on me too, cuz i was just in full agreement with him. still am but who cares ...

not i said the fly !!!

we can trade when you feel ready ... i have been so busy with other shit i havent sat down with stickers in what feels like months. i did just move so that has much to do with it, i am just about settled in just need to set up my art room, which seems to be neglected more than any other room in my house.

yeah but you do dope shit and post it...so you have THAT RIGHT to talk shit....he doesnt...he can comment things like "oh thats cool." or "i dont like the way that does that and thats connected to that" and so on ...but he cant say oh all these have no style when he never posts flicks of his work