Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
WhAt_dA_fUcK

Mexican hookers and tequila...

for 20 bucks...........

...........sup fellow 12ozers just came back from Mexico...messed around with some females..got a couple of flix in too....got drunk in the fields...bought some tequila and a case of coronas(i heard it taste alot better from mexico plus it was cheaper anyways came out to 15 bucks for the case).....same ol' same ol'...but sey i gotta question would this be considered a "no no" in the ''players guide to pimpin''...

theres this bad ass gurl from mexico....she gots light brown hair with gold highlights...bout 5'7 nice sized titties....very very very nice ass..like a hazel color eyes...very light skin whiter than i am...basically not your stereotyped mexican female...but would it be a bad idea if she could stay with me for a lil bit??.....for those you who want to be jack-asses....she has legalization papers...but yet i wouldve asked the same question......

well anyways im back!.......in POG form!

http://www.smileygram.com/images/smiley_big_goofy.gif'>

Dude you shoulda just payed her the 50 bucks and went home like everyone else. But it looks like you wanna be Captain-Save-a-Hoe.

Cahuelas huh? :lol:

Yeah you can let her stay, just aslong as you have a camera set up so you can know what she steals.

251...no no EVERYONE knows a Mexican whore will rob you if she spends the night, its taught in grade school.

bring her back to the states but make sure her family doesn't know who you are, where you live - all that stuff... hey guess what. you now have a mexican sex slave living with ya...

Originally posted by »GLÅM¬RÖCK«

pistole! hahahahahahahahaha

captain save a hoe

hahahahhaha

Fa real, that shit *was* funny "haha".

Originally posted by »GLÅM¬RÖCK«

pistole! hahahahahahahahaha

captain save a hoe

hahahahhaha

i second this

:king:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

You will get her pregnant, after which she will go back to Mexico, have the baby, then stuff it full of drugs to bring across the border.

Oh, and she'll steal your kidneys. Make sure you got a nice bathtub. Beer,

El Mamerro

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this