HECZ vS> ARSON

HECZONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah it did turn into him vs. tyler because again he cannot handle what someone tells him...he can't accept the fact someone doesn't like his work....then he goes to say splint2 is tyler's gf when menace buttfucks hecz everywhere....keep getting your ups in the mall toy.....hail hecz king of "mr. rags" where all the "Real" writers get up:D oh and don't bother posting the two things you have painted .....you can do your shitty 3-d that took you years to learn in art class in grammar schooll but when it comes to walls I'd rather see a bum smear his shit on a wall....your letters suck and i hear you've been writing for 5-6 years so no excuse.......

you guys always talk about shittalkers when you are the ones who take someones opinion out of hand....how bout you be the bigger man and ignore what someone says instead of creating the comotion you "hate" then starting wack threads abotu it and jocking writers..... but at least you got some skill your man menace posts "old" skecthes and i see no improvement ;) oh and if you haven't taken my advice from before, work on those swirly dog shits you call throws........

don't bother replying, waste your time on sketching....you need practice

Originally posted by sect one

yeah it did turn into him vs. tyler because again he cannot handle what someone tells him...he can't accept the fact someone doesn't like his work....then he goes to say splint2 is tyler's gf when menace buttfucks hecz everywhere....keep getting your ups in the mall toy.....hail hecz king of "mr. rags" where all the "Real" writers get up:D oh and don't bother posting the two things you have painted .....you can do your shitty 3-d that took you years to learn in art class in grammar schooll but when it comes to walls I'd rather see a bum smear his shit on a wall....your letters suck and i hear you've been writing for 5-6 years so no excuse.......

you guys always talk about shittalkers when you are the ones who take someones opinion out of hand....how bout you be the bigger man and ignore what someone says instead of creating the comotion you "hate" then starting wack threads abotu it and jocking writers..... but at least you got some skill your man menace posts "old" skecthes and i see no improvement ;) oh and if you haven't taken my advice from before, work on those swirly dog shits you call throws........

yeah

menace does ride everyone with some talent

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

ouch :dazed: :dazed:

but shit talker my boys menace and hecz can both burn you you sorry ass talker i didnt see n e of your works and i have to say meance and hecz has mad skillz so dont run your trap on somone that cen burn you

well, i have seen your work. drop more names?

you're like "my boys this and this can burn you."

develop some skill, don't carbon-copy bite styles people gave you, and learn to burn before you talk shit and say that other people can burn people you don't like for you.

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

ouch :dazed: :dazed:

but shit talker my boys menace and hecz can both burn you you sorry ass talker i didnt see n e of your works and i have to say meance and hecz has mad skillz so dont run your trap on somone that cen burn you

............any comments you contribute are completely worthless. and what are they? your "e-boyz" or something? how often do they chill with you in israel or vice versa? stop running your mouth.

LIKE TYLER SAID, YOU GOTTA SEARCH FOR HIS SHIT??? BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND hEcZ!!! (mR. R@gS... WOODFIELD MALL. SCHAUMBURG)

its good that i can always find hecz at mr. rags in the woodfield mall. i cant even call that a legal wall....its a column....in a mall. whatever, i dont need to go further into that, you've proved how retarded you are already. anyone on here with half a brain will see what im saying.

and splint, i do remember you, havent talked to you in a while.

Originally posted by sect one

My sentiments... almost. Hecz... you're not a bad writer but you're not enough of a writer to warrant the ego you flip around here. Hell, I've met and befriended writers who are artists just about everyone on these boards looks up to... and none of them have the ego you do. Nor the ego of Virs. Nor the ego of Menace. You cats talk so much shit and pipe off regularly and back it all up with less than par images. Why? I'd really like to know. Is this the attitude of writers who brought you up? Or is this the attitude you saw potrayed in a Cope2 video and assumed we all act like that? I think Sect was a little harsh but he made a clear point. Show skills to warrant the ego and maybe you'll be taken seriously by other writers besides Menace and Virs.

This, of course, puts me on your shit list...

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

seeing as how theres people with WELL over 7000 posts on here, i'm going to go ahead and pretend you didnt just say that.

You will notice that none of the 'over 7000' crowd really gets down and

dirty with the petty little internet arguments. It's like they know that it's

a waste of time to stress over some of this shit.

to paraphrase a Clown interview I once read....

"I stopped being a grafitti writer and just became a guy who wrote on walls"

FAGB ONER

here's an easy way to solve all this petty arguing crap:

HECZ vs. TYLER DURDEN

paper chase battle

problem solved

and tyler since you don't like posting flicks of what you actually write (i do feel you on that tip, i'm a paranoid little monkey too) just pick a mutual word.....

maybe something like FAGBONER ??

sound good?

it sounds good to me, so someone get cracking and make a thread since this hecz vs. arson shit was a complete disaster....

Archived