HECZ vS> ARSON

HECZONER

MWUUUUUUUUUUUAAAH!!!

"ayo" yourself. speak like a normal person if you want to get taken seriously......i dont do burners either.....i write my name on things. so why dont you go ahead and "get ya mind right".

IS IT ME OR DOES TYLER ACT LIKE THE BIGGEST FUCKIN BITCH IN THE WORLD????

CRYIN' AND SHIT TO MIND OUR OWN BUSINESS, TO SPEAK LIKE A NORMAL PERSON????? WE GRAFF WRITERS DOG, WE AINT NORMAL!!!!

:confused: :confused: "I DONT DO BURNERS""??????????

OH AND THE FUNNIEST OF ALL, JUST TO PUT THE ICING ON THE CAKE

"I WRITE ON "T H I N G S" ........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AND YOU KNOW YOU READING THIS AND THROWIN' A TANTRUM AT THE SAME TIME BUT REMEMBER.

this is my last response to this thread. get over it.

^^^^^^

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

while there may not be aliens, there certainly are police. and i'd rather be a little "paranoid" then a complete idiot.

that piece is hardly enough to shut me up. please.

funny, ive never seen ANYTHING you've done on here. you can allways tell someone to post their shit if they're so damn great but you can never do it yourself. damn right you "dont do burners." when somone runs a search for your work, im sure you'll have some lame excuse for why nothing turned up and witty comment to go with it.

i just think its a little fucked up how you cant post your own work but you can talk shit about other peoples, and think you're so damn intellectually superior that you can get away with the "i dont have to prove anything" excuse. seems pretty damn obvious to me that you dont want your work in the same thread as the person you're trying to cut down because you know youll look like a silly ass.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

what the hell? thats just silly. and as far as hec's non-3d letters go, i dont think he can do better actually, because that style is all i've seen from him and its pretty bad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tell me what the fuck is wrong with heczs style??!!!!! i bet his 3d and pieces burn yours

oh and hecz if u got aim hit me up screen name: viruspsb

or give me yours

Re: MWUUUUUUUUUUUAAAH!!!

Originally posted by HECZONER

IS IT ME OR DOES TYLER ACT LIKE THE BIGGEST FUCKIN BITCH IN THE WORLD????

tyler is probably the coolest person i have talked to on 12oz...

i havent came on here lately at all, so he probably doesnt even remember me, but he is definitely one of the better people on this board and i stand behind him before i would any of you fagboners

Guest Propaganda

I just learn a phat trick, I can pee and drink coffee!! It is so fucking awesome!!!

By the way, phat shit hecz. Good thing your talent takes to a wall. Tyler is true in some ways tho, peeps talk and show of skecthes but you never see there asses on brick slayers with real shit or they never touch paint. Just my 2 cents with five dollars and some change.

Guest uncle-boy

well i'm not too sure about how good tyler can paint, but his reasons for not posting are valid. maybe you kids who dont get up enought cant understand that.

but anyways i dont really like what that guy hecs in painting, so bleh.

Guest uncle-boy

sorry.........what he "sketches".

if you dont understand that i was giving my opinion on hecs art, i dont know what i can do for you.

so bleh.;)

WOW! TOO MANY FAGGOT SHARPIES...

(...laughter...) WOW! FIRST, MERRY X-MAS... I JUST GOT HOME DRUNK AND BLUNTED OFF MY ASS TO SEE THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE TOO FUCKING FUNNY... YOU START A THREAD THINKING IT WILL DO THE RIGHT THING, BUT THESE FAGGOTS SWING TO THE LEFT... BURN 'EM hEcZ!!! HOLLA AT ME TOO CUZ I GOT SOME STICKERZ FOR YA... LIKE TYLER SAID, YOU GOTTA SEARCH FOR HIS SHIT??? BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND hEcZ!!! (mR. R@gS... WOODFIELD MALL. SCHAUMBURG)

mEn@cE* :king: wE

P.S. I THINK ARSON HAS ABANDONED THIS SITE??? LOL :confused:

Re: Re: MWUUUUUUUUUUUAAAH!!!

i havent came on here lately at all, so he probably doesnt even remember me, but he is definitely one of the better people on this board and i stand behind him before i would any of you fagboners [/b]

Well Splint this is a new one on me......... i guess calling someone a "fagboner" is in nowadays way to throw you comment into the shitter

IM HERE!!!

READING THIS FUNNY GUY SAYIN THAT TYLER IS HIS GIRL AND THAT I SHOULD RESPECT HER BECAUSE SHE'S A LADY AND ALL, AND BEING PISSED AS ALL HELL THAT I GOT CALLED A FAG BONER WHEN HE GAGS ON IT!! FAG BONER, THATS ALMOST AS BAD AS BEING CALLED A BUTT HEAD.

Archived