The evil of METH

B_As_In_Bot

You are dead wrong dude. I've seen people do more stupid shit drunk and stoned and on shrooms than you can shake a glass dick at. I do not support any drugs, nor do I endorse the use of substances.

I've seen people on shrooms flip out and PUNCH their friends.... for NO reason. I've seen stoned people get busted by cops many many times. I've also had friends fuck their cars up from being drunk take your pick homey.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The occasional mushrrom trip only happens between me and 1 other good childhood homie of mine in some mellowed out area. Like a cabin in the woods or his apartment. Were like twin brothers, I swear to god when were tripping we know exactly how the other guy is feeling. It fucking uncanny. I would never harm my friend. The environment is completely chill.

I've never been fucked with by cops concerning bud. Ive been smoking everyday for a few years now and can handle my highs. After awile your high gracefully wears off to where you have to drink beer to enhance it. Ive been getting faded like that on a regular basis. Im never going to get my driver's license - Ive already decided - That eliminates me ever driving drunk. I dont ever condone driving drunk or risking a DUI. Ive actually walked home with my friends from far away places, avoiding police.

The way I see it my getting faded lifestyle has been established and wont likley change. Ill only get older and wiser.

I also quit smoking tabacco last spring, becuase its extremely idiotic. I use nasal snuff sometimes, 4 times today.

What else comes from smoking bud and drinking? The way I see it my future will be producing works of art and landscaping. Tweekers are the types of people who sock thier friends and have mad drama.

B_As_In_BoT

I'm not sure what I can add to this discussion. I'm a psychiatric nurse. I grew up in the Sixties. "SPEED KILLS." We all said it a million times, and yet still hundreds of thousands of people from my generatuion got hooked on it. One of my best friends is addicted to speed. I haven't seen him in years, but last time I did he was making a habit out of doing lines and staying awake three or four days running. Bad for your body.

If your friend doesn't want to clean up on her own, there's not much you can do. Nobody can "make" somebody else be sober. It's a drag, but she has to want to kick before you can help her.

Her PARENTS or husband, somebody with legal authority (and money) (or good insurance) can swear out a mental health warrant and have her picked up and held for treatment in an intervention, but sometimes it doesn't work, especially with teenagers. A judge in a Mental Health Court can hold anybody up to 90 days for observatuion on a mental health warrant, and this can be extended if the judge believes the patient is "a danger to himself or others, or his condition is likely to deteriorate, and he may become a danger to himself or others."

I have treated quite a few kids hooked on meth. Two of them were IV meth users, and both of them had HIV. Very sad. Middle class, well-to-do kids with everything going for them, probably going to be dead by the age of thirty.

Abuse of psychostimulants like dexedrine, benzedrine, Ritalin, methamphetamines is often related to undiagnosed ADD or ADHD, or depression, or dysthymia. People who abuse psychostimulants often have more than one diagnosis running co-morbid with the main one. Like ADHD and depression both.

If you really want to stick your neck out, go to her parents, but more than likely she will hate you for it. What can you do? She's killing herself. Your call.

Guest bigdork

One of my good friends, got into meth, he was on and off it for years, he was also the best skateboarder ive ever seen in his time 92-96, he kicked it and was doing good had a kid on the way, job,etc.. then some meth fucks that he got mixed up with took him into the woods and blew his head off, he was 18 years old. Drugs suck!! rip DLG 1977-1996.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

The only "drugs" I fuck with:

Beer (preferred over the harder stuff)

The Dank

Occasional Mushrooms

)

word..thats what im working with now.....although i wanna do LSD sometime soon but that will be limited.....weed is an everyday thing for me..beer maybe once a week because im not 21, shrooms i would do everyday for the rest of my life..but my hookups rarely come through..its been a month since my last shroom and i hope i can pick some up today or tommorow

Originally posted by jesus saves

Well i didnt lose my virginity til i was 18 but i use to work at the ymca in south queens and there was this one girl that was so hot.. i would always beat it thinking of her anyways i would clean the locker rooms after it was closed and i went into her locker and found a pair of her satin panties and i rubbed my cock all over it and stained her drawers with jizz for atleast 10 minutes most exhilerating sexual encounter prolly due to the fuse of beaing caught in the womens locker room with my schlong on this girls panties looking at her pictures hung up in her locker. i smelled them thats what made me whip it out and beat all over but.. im not that much of a sicko i left her panties there in her locker with my jizz stains all over them.

http://chuck.forest.net/images/macshow/loser.jpg'>

Originally posted by jesus saves

I JACKED OFF ONTO YOUR PILLOW CASE YOU FUCKING MORMON!! YOU SHULD GO BURN AT THE STAKE WHILE I PROD YOUR MOTHER WITH RANDOM SHARP RUSTY SHIT OUT OF MY HICK COUNSINS TOOLSHED! YOUR A MOTHER FUCKING DINGLEBERRY!

Ha Reemer from Baseketball said Dingleberry....what a funny movie.

• 6 months later...

hey, i just wanted to bump this thread...i read the whole thing when it was original, and although i understood how fucked up this shit can get, i never realized it until i had someone close get all crazy over meth. i'm not looking for any advice, sympathy, or anything like that, but i remember this thread as being very informative and crucial in my decision to not fuck with meth, and hope that others can keep it going to prevent others, especially those they love/care about, from fucking up their shit by messing with this craziness. on another level, anybody even considering giving meth a chance, watch "salton sea" and then make your choice. peace.

A really close buddy of mine recently got hooked on meth. We used to drink a shitload, and smoke lots of weed, and have the occasional shroom trips too, but apparently none of that was good enough for him. I, like many, drew the line for myself at natural / organic drugs. I never had a problem smoking weed or doing shrooms, but when someone busted out the acid or ecstacy, it always made me a little uneasy. All drugs are fucked up, it's a fact of life. People try to pass off organic drugs as not being detrimental, but they are, just like all drugs.

Anyways, my boy tried ecstacy at a party one night, and loved it. I told him it was like eating rat poison, and that he was fucking up his life, but he was already done. Next he tried meth, and got hooked. He used to put on an old 'jason' hockey mask, and run through the streets at night, trying to jump up on moving cars and shit. It freaked me out. You're not yourself when you're drunk, or blazed, or stoned on shrooms, but something about meth just totally changes people. He stopped showing up to school, and last i heard he was doing coke, and had assaulted a police officer for trying to confiscate his stash.

Everyone's got decisions to make in life, it's as simple as that. Despite what a lot of people like to believe, you don't have a lot of say in what other people do. The sad thing is, most people don't realize that their bad choices in life don't just affect them, but everyone else around them. That's why i quit drugs, i couldn't stand to see how worried some people would get. I've been clean for over 3 years - and i've never felt better. I still drink with my buddies, but responsibly.

All you can do is give support.

Archived