Anie NT

Fabo 2

Guest de la cruz
Originally posted by LDN_THING

For a start how the fuck can you call anie and infact NT toys they dont fit the original or for that matter the current deffinision of the word.

toy= incompatent or inexperinced writer (subway art). Now if you want to hate on some people purely for the fact that you think you can do better and they have no originality at all then fine. But just to make yourself look like some graff buff who reads every magazine thats out in the world i think thats lame and you should be out there writing instead of reading so many mags. Secondly dont think that nearly every thing that you use in your dubs productions or infact for that matter reaches has not been done before. plus there are fazes such as hallos " marks ! marks arrows and shit, who can honestly say they see halos on tags as much as they did say 3 years ago my point precisly. In order to evolve people burrow or bite what ever you wanna call it but at the end of the day I think that anie and infact NT take out loads of walls whole cars what ever and maybe thats not what im doing right now but i respect that.

I will leave you with an Oscar wild quote that a animater i know told me

"idiots copy geniusses steal."

Think about that shit.

:P :P :P :P

hmmm thought about it, biting/stealing/copying are all the same thing.

no excuse for directly biting someone, no matter how much you reckon they do. ask anyone.

Think about that shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: anie gets the big thumbs down

Originally posted by de la cruz

ANIE=BITER,

these NT guys seem to think that no body else reads the same graff mags as them. i wonder whos style they are gonna start jocking next, you can take Roger/image/arom/philly/tailor/dsf/keger/rage etc etc off the list coz they seem to have mastered their styles already.....

what ever happened to true letter style. break any anie peace down letter by letter and take all the fancy(bitten) makeup off and it is a fucking disgrace! the guy is a biting toy, end of story

well, anie's a big boy. i'd like to see you say that to him and walk away with your face intact

Guest da wizzard

i always find euro stuff very interesting.....not sure how much i like it, but i give hem credit for doing his thing and getting different styles going....i would like to see some trains.....good post:D

maybe the reason why anie / nt,s styles are similar to that of rage arom roger philly etc is because they are all in the same crew!

as for biting ? i think the crew are influenced by an overall european style butfrom what ive seen they are on a next level, with some very original ideas, not to mention the ridiculous amounts of steel

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

None of them stolen... I wished people were post a few more photos they had taken, rahter than just steal them all the time. About half the stolen ones there I had taken.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00003565f00000004.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00003565f00000174.jpg'>

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ingerson/anie345.jpg'>

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ingerson/anie296.jpg'>

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ingerson/aant.jpg'>

^^^He is the one on the right.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ingerson/anie21.jpg'>

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ingerson/anie453.jpg'>

From what I´ve seen of NT I like. How about an NT crew thread? Mo trains though....

i dont know european politics enough to comment on biting, but i thought some of the piece-y stuff was interesting. but im respondign becasue soemone said that NT crew bites philly??!!? i dont see THAT anywhere..id be quite curious to see any one in europe biting us here.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by can of worms

Now this I want to read.

the SIN crew boys told me some fucked up shit about nema and aroe. If it's true, damn........

What did they tell you?? It could wll be true.

Re: anie != euro trash

im not a big fan of the whole "euro trash" scene, as alot of people call it, but im liking more and more as time goes on. this would be one of em.

aPirate= ass pirate? jk;)

NT are definately killin it.i think sometimes that style gets a bit too much i mean i don't like it when you can't actually see the letters, unless its really really good, but i respect them for the sheer amount of ups that team got.

props

whats with all the two letter crews in london ending with T at the moment?

we got DT,GT,IT,NT,RT,ST,TT, WT, even fuckin' ZT!

one london crew killin it at the mo is MZ.COSA is destoyin it!props

I travel round and paint in europe as much as possible and always check foreign graff mags and still can't work out who you think anie is biting?

If my calculations are correct he came from south london where there really aint much going on in the way off good graff at all, so if he's taken inspiration from other countrys you can't blame him. It don't however mean that he's biting.Anie's obviously got some mad natural artistic skills and paints like a man possessed.I bet he's done more steel this year than most of you haters will do in the whole of your miserable carreers.

I bet you have a porcelain dog in your front room and gnomes on your lawn.

It's neally 2003 god dam you ,and last time i checked my atlas, England was in Europe.

LET'S PUSH THINGS FORWARD........................

Fuck all london toys,you know who you are.............................

Originally posted by y.bova

.I bet he's done more steel this year than most of you haters will do in the whole of your miserable carreers.

I bet you have a porcelain dog in your front room and gnomes on your lawn.

It's neally 2003 god dam you ,and last time i checked my atlas, England was in Europe.

LET'S PUSH THINGS FORWARD........................

Fuck all london toys,you know who you are.............................

What are you talking about.No one from London has gunned him and this site isnt capital damages toyboard!:mad:

Re: !

Originally posted by y.bova

Sorry if i touched a nerve,but how am i supposed to know that none of them are londoners and wot does it matter anyway?If i don't like toys i don't like toys.Don't tell me anything.:D

I dont really understand what you are talking about.I visited this site for a year before i even registred!

80% American

20% Every where else

I wouldnt go making big massive claims that we are all toys seeing that you have about 5 posts!

!

Listen,It's true i am new to this forum bizness,i probably wont ever post anything ever again.

I don't know where you are coming from.

If you think i'm american you are wrong.

I'm south london and just having a moan about the amount of shit graff that is about.

From where i'm standing it seems toys are in control and that seemed relavant to people running anie on this thread.

Re: Re: !

Originally posted by grandmaster

I wouldnt go making big massive claims that we are all toys seeing that you have about 5 posts!

A complete toy can have a thousand posts in a matter of days. Does that make him a better writer?

Re: Re: Re: !

Originally posted by OZEK

A complete toy can have a thousand posts in a matter of days. Does that make him a better writer?

true say...grandmaster aint no toy though.

i think the point grandmaster was trying to get across is that this isn't a londom graf forum and thus people (generally) don't post shit like"BIG UP ALL MY YFU HEADZ AND FUCK ALL THE HATERZ!!!!!TOX YOU AINT HARDKORE YOU FAGGOT YOU WANT BEEF MEET ME OUTSIDE THE PIG AND LAMB IN HONOUR OAK AT 7 I'LL KILL YOU AND MUM FAGGOT!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

y.bova, you don't need to be so agressive.

Re: Re: Re: Re: !

Originally posted by can of worms

true say...grandmaster aint no toy though.

Never suggested he was. But at the end of the day the amount of posts you have, whether it´s 3 or 3000 has nothin to do with your credibility as a writer. I Think this forum in general has turned into a bit of a post hierarchy, where the people with the most posts are expected to be the best writers. When the fact is that that just means they go out the least, haha.

Now on with the ANIE flicks!!

All stolen from Location 12(RIP)

http://www.graffiti.org/dj/30-11-2001/large/anie.jpg'>

http://www.graffiti.org/dj/30-10-2001/large/anie6.jpg'>

http://www.graffiti.org/dj/30-10-2001/large/anie2.jpg'>

Originally posted by cheerleader

i dont know european politics enough to comment on biting, but i thought some of the piece-y stuff was interesting. but im respondign becasue soemone said that NT crew bites philly??!!? i dont see THAT anywhere..id be quite curious to see any one in europe biting us here.

There is a swedish writer by the name of phily, shares crews with roger and rage.

Someone said that the whole bunch of writers named earlier were in the same crew as anie, what crew would that be??

I didn´t even think that all of those writers that were mentioned were in the same crew.

Originally posted by northernlite

Someone said that the whole bunch of writers named earlier were in the same crew as anie, what crew would that be??

I didn´t even think that all of those writers that were mentioned were in the same crew.

Birds, dsf and kfc. A few of the people mentioned were in those crews...

Archived