Anie NT

Fabo 2

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: !

Originally posted by OZEK

Never suggested he was. But at the end of the day the amount of posts you have, whether it´s 3 or 3000 has nothin to do with your credibility as a writer. I Think this forum in general has turned into a bit of a post hierarchy, where the people with the most posts are expected to be the best writers. When the fact is that that just means they go out the least, haha.

Now on with the ANIE flicks!!

All stolen from Location 12(RIP)

http://www.graffiti.org/dj/30-11-2001/large/anie.jpg'>

http://www.graffiti.org/dj/30-10-2001/large/anie6.jpg'>

http://www.graffiti.org/dj/30-10-2001/large/anie2.jpg'>

Iceman you Location 12 pirate you! :) Seriously though, going back to the bit about the forum, and London attitudes, we dont want it degenerating into the farce that another couple of forums turned into............

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest BINHEXED

taken names

someone should start a thread of people from europe who take peoples names from america. we could start with aroe nt, then you could add sew, rage, jaes, and all the other people who fake the funk. dont forget that guy "OPE" who does the cope pieces without the "c". he's my fave.

Re: taken names

Originally posted by BINHEXED

someone should start a thread of people from europe who take peoples names from america. we could start with aroe nt, then you could add sew, rage, jaes, and all the other people who fake the funk. dont forget that guy "OPE" who does the cope pieces without the "c". he's my fave.

please don't turn this thread into a big america vs. the rest of the world argument. the writers you mention couldn't care less that someone else on the other side of the world has the same tag - and i'm sure the same goes for their US namesakes. i'm 99% sure that someone else is writing the same tag as you, unless you've thought of something truly original like Eatfuk.

Re: taken names

Originally posted by BINHEXED

Thats me screwed then, i write Seen on weekdays and Cap at weekends,and you dont even wanna know what crews im in! :tongue: :tongue:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

no beef enplayed BUT wernt LDS pushing abstracts in London town before NT? people cant say NT are the savior of London alternative styles were being pushed before they came along.

NT stuff aint really that much different from most Euro<

In My oppinion Anie started off pretty heavy and is getting worse, it would nice to to have our HOF's turned into adverts for Montana too:crazy:

Originally posted by KestrelSupa

no beef enplayed BUT wernt LDS pushing abstracts in London town before NT? people cant say NT are the savior of London alternative styles were being pushed before they came along.

NT stuff aint really that much different from most Euro<

In My oppinion Anie started off pretty heavy and is getting worse,

it would nice to to have our HOF's turned into adverts for Montana too:crazy:

If you where getting free paint from them i am sure you'd do afew montana dubs too!!!!

and if you havent noticed, anie is from europe....

dun get me wrong I wernt cussin Anie or NT, My points were.

NT arent the creaters of slightly abstract styles, its been happening for decades, and nor are they the first to use them in London, or even to push them hard, it just a bit annoying when teams of young writers compare NT members to GOD's, I say respect to NT but within reason (I aint inplying that any of you been giveing anything more than your oppinion)

I dont really like where anie is going, blobs of badly thought out colour schemes rather than the clever and clean latters he started out doing.

yeah I admit that new SWT hit is fresh.

And nah advertising on your peices will ALWAYS be a wak sell out thing to do, Id have more respect for NT if they were holding up Graphotism rather than becomeing its Monkys (lol you gotta give me some stick for that one :lol:)

Archived