Anie NT

Fabo 2

if i got offered unlimited cans of that german shit for putting them up i would tell them to fukoff straight away no shit, that paint is wak as fuk, overpriced and just a blatent cheap copy. the worst thing you can do when it comes to graff is bite n this is wat that fake ass geramn shit did. by the way i reckon nts stuff is cool mad respect for em because they do alot n its a good all rounder crew. anies stuff i like as well, i reckon if he werent advertising that fake shite i wud like him more as well n i bet other people wud as well. it would be cool if it was spanish, the real deal. big up anie n nt any ways.:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by NOTTS1

n that panel is nice as well. i would rather see a nema panel any day of the week though but thats my opinon aint it. still fresh.

I suppose the panel is down to how Anie's stle has changed/progressed in the last 12/18 months. It opens an argument of sorts...which do you prefer, older or new style?

Unless Im mistaken ANIE has kept it orginal since day one, but I could have missed a few???? dun think so tho.....

hes first few chromes carried a few classic London trates such as chrome key lines etc, but were still diffo.

In my oppinion anies first letter were more orginal then the blobs of abstractness he using now.

if i got offered unlimited cans of that german shit for putting them up i would tell them to fukoff straight away no shit, that paint is wak as fuk, overpriced and just a blatent cheap copy. the worst thing you can do when it comes to graff is bite n this is wat that fake ass geramn shit did. by the way i reckon nts stuff is cool mad respect for em because they do alot n its a good all rounder crew. anies stuff i like as well, i reckon if he werent advertising that fake shite i wud like him more as well n i bet other people wud as well. it would be cool if it was spanish, the real deal. big up anie n nt any ways.:D

nah if montana germany offered me unlimited paint in exchange for the odd advert i cant honestly say i'd tell em to shove it up there arse

back to anie, for whatever my opininons worth im with kestralsupa. his earlier stuff i was likin but lately im really goin off him. do like that tube though^^^

I know that is a lie. I know for a fact you would say yes. No doubt about. you are a lier. If you can use paint( not saying i can to any godlike level) then you'll be happy with it, ok it isn't as good as the spanish stuff but it is better than any raised paint. free montana of any kind is good. It's free!!!

Half of NT get free/next to free paint (fact).

If Anie/Aroe and CO wernt gettin free Montana do you really think they would waste there OWN paint on advertising.

I can honestly say I WOULDENT advertise for a few cans of free paint.

they get Montana Gold now anyway<:D (or at least thats what Ive seen em useing).

anie is part of the (german) montana team, they provide him with free paint in exchange for doing promo shit for montana.

montana gold is just the german montana re-packaged: it had such a bad reputation they re-named it gold so fools would think it was somehow improved and start buying it.

i think you will find that its aroe who is sponsered by montana no other members of the crew

anie is not given free cans neither are the rest of the crew, and have no ties to the paint . when i last painted with those cats they were all using spanish and beltons...

supakestral where are you getting your facts and deep knowledge from ? looks like someone might have abit too much time on his/hers hands

too much gossip. not enough action;)

Props to the message above...

Alot of heads on this site just confuse one another with there lak a knoledge n worryin about other people shit!... True??

As for the montana "worries" i wouldnt say no to any paint.. it being spanish or germana montana, belton, carplan or holts to be honest aint nothin wrong with abit a hycote for that matter! (if u cats a heard of it!?)

Hmm...

Nuff said for now....

HAHAHAHAHA yeah I got to much time on my hands yeah the net brings out the worst.

ManStar bare in mind I dunno who you are and you dunno who I am, when I talked to anie he told me he got free Montana, it came from the cats mouth so fuck of if your gonna brandish me with the mouth of a bullshitter.

I was just puttin in to the disscussion on Anie, better than that to use the net to try and make others feel bad, if you ask me you have an ego worthy of being in NT yourself.:D

Phuk_Phakez Hycote remains the best rakable paint in most shops dun cuss it, but in the same sence dun cuss the kid's outthere who dun know what it is how would we have ever leant shit if we were constantly piss took for a lack of knoledge.

now get back behind your desks you tarts.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well at guess, i would say aroes astek anie and insa are all on the sponsored turd. u dont have to be have to be on the montana supreme team for them to chuck u some free paint for advertising, it cant cost them much to make at cost price, i ahve def seen insa pieces with montana logos...but i dont know...so dont quote me.

well thats a great presumption cos u got three right

well done sonny (do you want a werthers original?) . but i can garuntee you anie has never had any ties to or ever

done any logo's for montana or any other company for that mater

and never will.

but as ng said fuck the presumptious shit chatting, and lets see some more flickage

and that goes for all threads!

Archived