gotone pls get in here

Guest virus

well print out a virus sketch on lined paper.... then trace the letters with a sharpie...... then cut it out all around it..... then have your dad blwo it up..... and make if dope..... i used to bit letters like that when i first started...and even though it sounds whack..... im glad i did....cause i got a feel on how lettter formation was done and all that shit..... but w/e my 0.02 cents

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude, its a start. work realy hard on it. to me, people that paint, sketch and shit are talented. its how much you put into your drawings/paintings. i guess by that youre "paying your dues." keep it up, and have an open mind. peace,

lnsyONE 808

yo unless your the one i been hearin alot about....which from what alot of people are sayin you cant write.....you need to think of an original name.....with all due respect

you know when i saw the first graffiti flik i thought that u just go wild and it is a gift from god but then i came to here and learnd that it is all practice im trying and evrything but u just dont give me a motive to go on u all come up on me hard and shit and i keep going so i wanna say i m not changing my name so get off that shit but thanx to all compliments if anyone here has got1 aol/aim /e-mail then post here cuz i need that sketch badly and as i see tears didnt do it fot me and i got till wednsday next week so pls i m counting on u

Check or Money Order?

Originally posted by virus

yo unless your the one i been hearin alot about....which from what alot of people are sayin you cant write.....you need to think of an original name.....with all due respect

you know when i saw the first graffiti flik i thought that u just go wild and it is a gift from god but then i came to here and learnd that it is all practice im trying and evrything but u just dont give me a motive to go on u all come up on me hard and shit and i keep going so i wanna say i m not changing my name so get off that shit but thanx to all compliments if anyone here has got1 aol/aim /e-mail then post here cuz i need that sketch badly and as i see tears didnt do it fot me and i got till wednsday next week so pls i m counting on u

Just messin' with you....

But seriously though. You have improved and you have discovered that Graf skills come from practice..... from Walls (which is the main thing) to peicebooks. And thats what you're gonna have to do if you want to get good at it.

I suggest you do it yourself or print out a flick of the real VIRUS. Say you did it. who cares really? Only Graf heads will know the difference.

Untill then, if you wanna be a writer you're gonna have to change the name. No if's, and's, or but's. Unless of course you battle the reigning VIRUS for the name and I dont think that's gonna happen any time soon.

No diss, just be realistic about the whole thing dude.

But, whatever.......

http://www.noquestionmultimedia.com/intergotacticA.jpg'>

GOTone / WYS

Re: Check or Money Order?

Originally posted by GOTone

Just messin' with you....

But seriously though. You have improved and you have discovered that Graf skills come from practice..... from Walls (which is the main thing) to peicebooks. And thats what you're gonna have to do if you want to get good at it.

I suggest you do it yourself or print out a flick of the real VIRUS. Say you did it. who cares really? Only Graf heads will know the difference.

Untill then, if you wanna be a writer you're gonna have to change the name. No if's, and's, or but's. Unless of course you battle the reigning VIRUS for the name and I dont think that's gonna happen any time soon.

No diss, just be realistic about the whole thing dude.

But, whatever.......

http://www.noquestionmultimedia.com/intergotacticA.jpg'>

GOTone / WYS

holy fuck thats sick

Archived