gotone pls get in here

Guest virus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: GOT!!!!

Originally posted by DorkstaR

for the love of god and humanity please be the father of my children!!! jesus mother mercy of christ damn that shit is so fuckin sick!!!!! how long does it take you to do a full page?

:lol::lol::lol:

Originally posted by virus

listen evreybody cut the beef on me aight? i admit i bit virus name and i bit giants charecter so cut the beef on my posts just give me help or dont give me shit

btw props tp virus on the name and to giant on the charcter

listen evreybody cut the beef on me aight? i admit i bit virus name and i bit giants charecter so cut the beef on my posts just give me help or dont give me shit

Re: Prisma's....

Originally posted by GOTone

...and some photoshop airbrush on the domed cities, 2 stars and the little jet prepulsion joints.

http://www.noquestionmultimedia.com/intergotacticAb.jpg'>

holy mother of jesus! That's insane! Damn got you come out with some killer shit. How you did that with prismas is beyond my comprehension, but you get my respect, if it's worth it :)

Any tips/tricks for using markers, err how'd you blend them, if you don't mind my asking, thanks

Archived