neon vs viper

OrangeDot

look man, as much as i hate the neon (and i fucking HATE the neon) if something smokes my ass, it smokes my ass. bottom line the shit won. looks and performance are two different things. also, with bmw's and vipers and such, youre paying an awful lot for a name, a name which just got its sorry ass stomped and handed back in a mcdonalds bag...

once again, im dropping this subject because its a little close to home for me right now. if you want to talk about this more mams, hook up an email and we'll talk. otherwise, your viper got its ass handed to it by a SHITTY neon. design or not, IT LOST.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

I see your point... cars are made for the sole purpose of going straight forward as fast as they can. Car performance is strictly measured as how fast it can cover a quarter mile. The Viper sucks, it loses on absolutely EVERY level of performance, since there is only really one level of performance. The Neon absolutely spanks the Viper in every possible way. Beer,

El Mamerro

PS: Haha, dude, lighten up, I'm just playing...

look, you put those two on autocross, the neon will probably STILL spank that viper. reason being? the wheelbase. the wheels are on the corners of the car, its a piece of shit but itll outhandle the viper believe it or not, and on top of that, youve seen the performance on the straightaway, like you commented.

Guest mikro137

dude yinzerxpress beat a viper with a stock as hell 91 cavlier station wagon , no roofrack , and no passanger side mirror. the viper got pulled over too...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Emphasis on "probably"...

I've been to my fair share of GT races and I know it all boils down to the driver. I've seen a Viper kill NSX's, Corvettes, Ferraris, Porsches, heavilly worked lower-end cars, you name it... and then some dude walks into the race with a stock M3, only had a helmet, a roll cage, and some body work, no sponsors (windows up and everything, later told us he was listening to Bach on the CD player), and absolutely wipes everyone's ass by almost half a lap. The dude had fucking serious skills, enough to more than surpass the superior machinery he was racing against. All the car in the world won't be shit if you can't drive it effectively.

Even still, after the race was over and I talked to the guy for a while, I went to ogle at the Viper and the 360 Modena instead of his M3... Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by SteveAustin

design wise...I'd love to have a TT.

I love the interiors on those mad machines. No fake wood, lots of stainless....sweet, just fucking sweet.

mos def a masterpiece of an automobile design.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Emphasis on "probably"...

I've been to my fair share of GT races and I know it all boils down to the driver. I've seen a Viper kill NSX's, Corvettes, Ferraris, Porsches, heavilly worked lower-end cars, you name it... and then some dude walks into the race with a stock M3, only had a helmet, a roll cage, and some body work, no sponsors (windows up and everything, later told us he was listening to Bach on the CD player), and absolutely wipes everyone's ass by almost half a lap. The dude had fucking serious skills, enough to more than surpass the superior machinery he was racing against. All the car in the world won't be shit if you can't drive it effectively.

Even still, after the race was over and I talked to the guy for a while, I went to ogle at the Viper and the 360 Modena instead of his M3... Beer,

El Mamerro

there you go. a lot of driving IS the driver. not always the car. what do you bet that same driver could probably take that piece of shit neon and beat someone else in that m3..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by mikro137

dude yinzerxpress beat a viper with a stock as hell 91 cavlier station wagon , no roofrack , and no passanger side mirror. the viper got pulled over too...

i smoked that fool, and i had 3 other heads in my car.... fuck that

Archived