Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
OrangeDot

neon vs viper

Ive seen Civics beat vipers, i mean its not really that hard to beat a stock viper when you put some cash into a car.

Originally posted by Glik0

Ive seen Civics beat vipers, i mean its not really that hard to beat a stock viper when you put some cash into a car.

^^^^^^^^^ding ding...

oh and im not saying it was terribly difficult.. that perticular neon has about 15k in engine work... so figure a 18k dollar car just spanked a 60k dollar car.. but afterwards the dude with the viper went and fucked some chicks.. the neon dude just went home and played everquest or watched fast and the furious for the umpteenth time.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by BabyPuncher

oh and im not saying it was terribly difficult.. that perticular neon has about 15k in engine work... so figure a 18k dollar car just spanked a 60k dollar car.. but afterwards the dude with the viper went and fucked some chicks.. the neon dude just went home and played everquest or watched fast and the furious for the umpteenth time.

Originally posted by fr8oholic

^^^^^^^^^ding ding...

Originally posted by El Mamerro

This is why the Viper is still a clear winner.

Originally posted by mr_president

my super charged 10 speed moutain bicycle with a lawn mower engine beat a car with 4 wheels...

can hate on that!!:D

A yellow and black striped Viper just stopped in the middle of the road outside the office. I heard him reving it, looked out the window in time to see him lighting those expensive ass tires up. Real interesting sound those V-10's make.

vipers are gay. you can get so many other cooler cars for that price. neons suck ass too. i hate those plastic cars.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I drive a Neon. With a dent in the hood. Oh yeah.......gangsta.

Hell yeah!

Except my dent isn't in the hood... its on the bumper

what!

i seen a 87 firebird that looked like shit smoke a viper by 5 cars.............the guy in the viper said he had 5000 in parts in his car.

Guest Just Like Me

you must be retarded, a viper would kill a neon.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this