Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RTR are underrated. if anything they equal with TMD, only they don't seem to seek the limelight as much. always top props

hu ever sed they wer underrated...if u new the game properly u wudnt even question the equality of them and TMD...coz both of those crewz are killahs..just kill shit in different ways..

that mite be the way that they want people 2 look at them..

hidden bombers society...

Originally posted by anywho

that billorbord WOKS is nice...

you think so????

i think WOKS needs take another look at his tsuff and re think some shit

that bill board is aight but some of his other stuff like at the mt eden train station come on WOKS up with that????

Originally posted by *DemzynonerB

hu ever sed they wer underrated...if u new the game properly u wudnt even question the equality of them and TMD...coz both of those crewz are killahs..just kill shit in different ways..

that mite be the way that they want people 2 look at them..

hidden bombers society...

no one ever said they were underrated....its called an opinion. i do know the 'game', and yes i know that both those crews are well established and top the scene of NZ, but i don't think RTR want to keep it that way, otherwise ikon wouldn't front for illicit or agent do a piece for C4 aswell as the entire crew holding galleries with their stuff in it, featuring street art and using their street names.

TMD and RTR are equal in that respect, in that they both are fronts for NZ's graff scene by portraying that it can have a professional, more modern approach to what started on the streets.

along with doing the underground and sticking to the graff roots, by doing the illegal, where they also uphold a big reputation for doing dope stuff.

'nuf said......:beat:

Archived