Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auckland sucks.

Question: Whats stupider than fuckwits going over your full colour freights with their first - a chrome with an outline & a glow?

Answer: Fuckwits that take the time to re-tag the freights serial number but leave caps, cans, used gloves & the 40 gallon drum they stood on to go over your shit (complete with their tags on it) sitting NEXT to the train.

Fliks to come....

Originally posted by WhiteOx

you know the peice on the left is mad toy right

But Pang would be the last person to claim being a king..He's a good humble dude and his style is coming along real fast I reckon..

The one above, I did all the portraits of the crew members..Didn't nail everybody but close enough..

Guest Tikriminal
Originally posted by Askew SUK

The one above, I did all the portraits of the crew members..Didn't nail everybody but close enough..

the one you did of sens on the prod with him was perfect, i recognised him straight away

Re: Auckland sucks.

Originally posted by xsomeryx

Question: Whats stupider than fuckwits going over your full colour freights with their first - a chrome with an outline & a glow?

Answer: Fuckwits that take the time to re-tag the freights serial number but leave caps, cans, used gloves & the 40 gallon drum they stood on to go over your shit (complete with their tags on it) sitting NEXT to the train.

Fliks to come....

LISTEN UP KIDZ...

Every year there are more people that dont care or have 2cents for brains!

Stay out and stay off

Re: Auckland sucks.

Originally posted by xsomeryx

Fliks to come....

why did u think they were in AK, some? just out of interest.

Archived