Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm

stop hating bro it seems ur only here to comment in that negative way, you could look at it another way and apreaciate his stz for what they are i aint keen on most of it but the squares on the train is pretty funky to me, ever seen dirty hands 2? the sdk crew on that do some pretty funky trains that arnt far from those woks squares and look pretty phat.. in the end its still graffiti and obviously they aint pieces but who said they were...

peace

:dazed:

size'wun

Originally posted by STRYDER

u call those peices?!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

im not a huge fan of woks myself, but he does his thing... maybe you should go do some graffiti before you grace us with your opinions?

Re: hmm

Originally posted by graf_nz

stop hating bro it seems ur only here to comment in that negative way, you could look at it another way and apreaciate his stz for what they are i aint keen on most of it but the squares on the train is pretty funky to me, ever seen dirty hands 2? the sdk crew on that do some pretty funky trains that arnt far from those woks squares and look pretty phat.. in the end its still graffiti and obviously they aint pieces but who said they were...

peace

:dazed:

size'wun

i appreciate where ur coming from but the only one i commented on was woks. yea, i'll give him credit for how much he gets up, but thats about it. i don't mean to be negative, its just that a little criticism on ones graff never hurt anyone in the long run, it only made u get better. thats how i learnt.

i usually do appreciate each writer in his or her different light. sometimes theres exceptions tho.

:huh?:

Originally posted by KALIS

im not a huge fan of woks myself, but he does his thing... maybe you should go do some graffiti before you grace us with your opinions?

i do:mexican: . and i've taken my fair share of criticism in the past, and am bound to get more. im my own worst critic so thats why u wont see me posting my own stuff on here for awhile.

Archived