Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

Guest NEO DOOM

Anybody got any close-ups of PORK characters? It would much appreciated. As for the whole Phat/Giant shit... come on now dude.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEO DOOM

Damn man your quick.Thanks. I love those comic-ish characters he did where they look like they are flying , there is a red and white striped scarf flying around the production. I think some of them got like Converse All-Star shoes on.

Originally posted by Toneroner

what do you write bro?

dems (demz) a.K.A.....(im amature)

i luv your style man i just cant get enuf..

pang was showin me alot of your pieces

its iLL:king: hu else is on that wall i still havent been up and close

use do it in the day.......:D

Originally posted by Toneroner

those were some of my bro's..... User (at), Realm (atdu) and Thor (aok). You from out east?

nah man i live down south....but go school in the east

i catch the train right round auckland so i get 2 see the sweet shows:D

and all the sweet spots:p

r u on msn...

just plain nasty

yo if this is the level thats going around the world, i`m fuckin impressed, askew hurry up and get those canvases to us here in japan, your shit should make the show hotter...as far as usa writers thinking everyone biting our shit, thats rediculous because everyone from everywhere bites these days, how else do you learn? NZ keep up the good work.....one

wen is a bite not a bite

wen it's original

if someone has the same tag from somone else across the way, specially some otha part fo the worlld, and u dont know they have it, does that mean ur a biter?

the same can be said about style.

a bite is wen u deliberately, make a conscious effort to steal someone else's idea, style, tage wateva.

so in respons to steelchef

fuk u

toner's no bita

neither is puzzl

and as far as biting goes, thats a nice peice. best bite i've seen. if u can bite that well y not do something original.

there r onmly a finite number fo incidentces and poxssibilites so paths cross. it's innevitable, happens here in aus all the time. wars r caused and settld, sometimes, but in the end, if ur good ur good, who cares.

toys bite, the rest dont. people that peice good dont bite but do tend to get inspiration from the world around them, otha writers, sites etc so maybe it cant be helpd.

dont worry if someone else in the world has ur tag, the chances r they do. but u then hav to try and prove that u didnt bite it.

we cant kno all the tags in the wrold and r too busy bombing to be worried aBOUT WAT OTHAS MIGHT BE DOING, OR WHO'S TAG CAN I BITE. IN AUS WE HAV THE SAME PROBLEM WITH DIFFERENT CITIES BECAUSE THE DISTANCES R SO GREAT AND NOT EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT EVERYONE. IN THE END, LET THE PUBLIC DECIDE WHO'S THE BITER.

WORDS OF WISDOM

PEACE

Archived