Auckland, New Zealand

Toneroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Toneroner

incase you didn't know there are numerous people around the world that write the same word. Why do americans always think people are biting them. Sheesh. I can think of a couple of other 2.tone's around the world..... one in Australia. Who knows how many more there are. Dude, Phat burns, It looks nothing like giants work.

what r you talking about?? ill give it to america for inventing style but i cant say that the world has catching up - i honestly think that the world has far past the mighty USA in style... esp germany and other parts of europe - most peeps around the world have taking what america created and pushed it passed what americans can handle... anyways i dont want beef - i just couldnt sit here and watch while someone like Phat1 got dissed for biting - i mean really what are you talking about.... ill post some of his new ish up soon....

Quality

I still cant beleive the quality coming out of NZ

The poulation of Victoria,yet the burners are obvious

Ill never know how many are legal or not,

legal or otherwise

the quality is there to see.

some say "there biting"

i just say "do better ,THEN start accusing"

its a pity so many in OZ bag someone rather than learn from them.

yeah, .. im just an unknown ex pat in aust,

....but i still burn

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i'll be in new zealand next month for two or three weeks...

there might be a possibility of trying to paint. anyone interested in possibly trying to hook up and do a wall?

Archived