FELON BA IHU:

ETHREADZNY

garbled memory trynna quote....(qoutes are fun, i like them)

" im Felon."

"you got any woodcrafters?"-Are2

"me and Bill stole the vcr and dropped it down the stairs when were leaving the party, ***** wouldnt let me keep it so I gave it to Bill"-Jaser

"your the reason i dont answer the phone." -Big Felon

hmmmmmm...somthing else about me trynna smoke half his cig....and making the usual retard out myself......

i gotta some funny blackbook qoutes....but my digi got boosted

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FearIncarn8

i have 2002 felon pics as well as DC felon street bombin flicks and i would like to post them for ya if somone could tell me why i "may not post attachments" damn it.

"you need a rustoleum nozzle? I got a rustoleum nozzle for you."-Big Felon

"naw, all i need is one"-me

"all i got is one"-Big Felon(after looking at the extended montana cans in his bag)

"I had flicks and I gave them to Grey." -Big Felon.( looks from me and ******) "I HAD FLICKS AND I GAVE THEM TO GREY"BiG Felon (more looks from me and ******

Good call E. I like this guy, i remember seeing his stickers in philly(mid 90 somfing) with the the line PEEP THIS, always like that. Then in Baltimore last winter dude was up where i was chilling. By the way Baltimore scene looked impressive at night...is it during the day too? Stay high~>Peace RTHoody~>

Guest 87centHitMan

One of my friends insists that this guy died years ago...I say no way. Maybe It was another felon besides this one. Anybody know?

Guest 87centHitMan
Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

hahahhaha

the qoutes are from me and my boy chilled with Felon and Are2 and Jaser.........

hmmmmm..maybe if i jocked my crews trains on a weekly basis and labled myself a cheerlearder and jocked a scene i aint never been a part of, such as you and sf? i would be cool with you.....

if not.....whatever fool. you jock, i quote. i got more substance.

besides that, those quotes are accurate. if you dont get it, your bad.

Why is it that any time anyone wants to give someone props, they consider it "JOCKING" That's fucking retarded. Maybe it's because you want to believe and wish that they were jocking you, but too bad that sometimes you can give legitamite props to someone without riding thier dick.

Originally posted by cheerleader

and throwing stones out the window of your glass house,

i like Billy Joel as well as felon...i think its pretty cool that Mr. etch conversed with BOTH felon and grey as well as HUNG out with jase!!! dude did you not catch how cool that mother fucker was...you can tell your in the profession your in cuz you just crumbled his case to peices...

Guest Sports Bra#1
Originally posted by 87centHitMan

Why is it that any time anyone wants to give someone props, they consider it "JOCKING"

thats because usually the person calling out the 'jocker' is not the 'jockee' and is therefore a jealous hater. writing is a male ego driven culture-due propers are hard to come by, especially by the self proclaimed 'established writer'. thats just the way it is.

i remember those Felon characters on trains with Evade back in 1992-3. definetly a pioneer in the game.

Archived