On my travels

Guest imported_b0b

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was goin on in the land of oz. Some illah flicks but thats a standard any way, just sittin in college editing so solid crew tune for swearwords.

I know how much fun.

What is the beef between FORGE AND FORGE. The forge reppin for AKS is much better.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by blamer_1

What is the beef between FORGE AND FORGE. The forge reppin for AKS is much better.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Who said there was any beef?

I bet you don't know either one of them...

This is how REAL beef gets started - people chatting on the internet which then gets back to the people the are chatting about.

very very nice photos mate;) ;) ........dam subway rocks, dutch women rock n them bananas rock. wat else cud u ask for, oh yes that bombers best stuff is out here soon as well. i no someone that as used it, james brown the colour was. ment to be decent stuff as well.:D :D ..........once again very nice flix mate.

Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by NOTTS1

that bombers best stuff is out here soon as well. i no someone that as used it, james brown the colour was. ment to be decent stuff as well.

is it not just the old L&G montana repackaged, like the monster colours stuff?

Bombers Best is Spanish Montana re-packaged for Henxs so it's slightly cheaper, BUT someone got a can of dark red and it was weak as fuck... it could be that they've watered it down a bit... it wouldn't really make sense to sell both types at different prices if the paint really was the same.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Archived