Staying at home on the weekends is getting more and more appealing...

LadyKrink

since sometime in july, my house on friday and saturday nights, has been the cracking spot for sophmores and juniors, and freshmen girls.

people just start pulling up in front of my house at like 9, at first it was a lot more chill, just like 10 fools and some bitches, smoking blunts on my porch, now theyres liek 40 people showing up every weekend, and they dont care i dotn let them in my house, they just want to chill in front of it,

and its mostly homies, some private school kids have been showing up recently but theyre cool, cause they come thru with hard A, but yeah its gotten to a point, that people wont go to kegs that are to far away, and they stay and chill at, cause they know everyones just coming to my house after.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeh i found that hanging with the girl aint so bad... after hanging out with my best friend all the time. i find we became irratable and we start to nag at each others every move... were together when were not working... me and the girl.. shit all we do now is sex.. im not complaining nor bragging.. but i can tell we have/are going to run into some serious relationship problems.. thus the reason ive been looking for an older , somewhat more intelligent(sp hahaha) girl..

man, i'm crap. i've been an alcoholic mothafucka for damn near ten years, i do drugs constantly, and i've only had like three jobs, held 'em for like a month at most. selling "stuff" is a way more do-able means of income for me, which is something to NOT be proud of. or using hoes.

i've been travelling around the u.s. for like the last 4 years with nothing to show for it, except some of the worst and best times ever had. i think it's time to straighten the old life out a bit. after this forty.

Originally posted by kristy

I quit the hard drugs or really anything but weed and alcohol.

You are right, I do not work. I worked as a hostess at Red Robin for a while I am turning 18 December 29th and there are so many jobs that I can get when I'm 18 that are sooo much better than the jobs I can get right now, that I think I am going to wait.

hmm well i guess its better than the frost up your nose.

dood red robin is the shizzle!

and about not getting good jobs until youre 18... thats bullshit...

well unless you plan on stripping or someshit.

ive had my current job since the end of my junior year in highschool

i was 17 i belive. if you look you can find chill jobs that pay very decent.

i never knew you were underage, hmm learn something new everyday.

The bests are chillin with my boy doing absolutely nothing bugging out on his couch.

The second best is staying home and pampering yourself.

Huge bubble bath with 2-3 drops of body oil... classical music softly playing... avacado face mask on... candles and inscents burning.. mango juice on the side :)

Pedicure and manicure.. then

Lounging in your pjays on the couch with a blanket reading something good drinking chamomile tea.

Fag scenario, but its good.

personally, im now happy doing anything that what happened to me last ntie....

(cue story telling mode)

so, me and my mate are invited to his girlfriends mates house to chill and smoke. we are thinking cool and shit cos its raining like a mother fucker. we step off the bus to be met by the girls at the bus stop. turns out that we cant go in to the house yet as the parents are still in. so we think, ok even tho its raining, well skin up at the bus stop. then one of the girls just collapses on the floor. BLAM just like that. were like wtf? then another does it and moves round the corner and faints. me and my mate are thinking just whaton earth is whagwarning here. so they end up being like "yeh, go to the shops and then we can go home". so off we trundle to maccy d's. come back to find an ambulance outside. one of the girls had an epilectic fit. were now stuck with nuthin to do so we "cruise" (in our trainers) the streets then go home.

damn it was a gay nite

Archived