Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
seeks_oner

i am wack !!!

so THAAAATS what a production is....oh i see...

by the way u should stop while your ahead...u will just ruin your life take up kickboxing or something like that instead..

Guest FlamingHobo

at least he's not sucking cocks in paper chase and trying to wow people with bullshit blackbook productions...at least he's painting.

Guest Flight_Risk

You need to figure out wow to take better flicks. Half of your shit is cut off... 10 years from now you'll wish you did..

I'd definitely say change your name, but that doesn't look too bad for your fifth piece.

Guest TresOne

If that's only your 5th peice, then it's not bad at all. I mean, the fade on that is pretty nice for just your 5th time... good stuff, keep at it.

my advice, in no particular order...

change your name

dont mix cases like that (either keep both E's upper, or lower, but not one of each)

umm, ok, thats it. but do both of those things. and actually, if you do the first, the second one wont apply. but you get the idea.

otherwise, you kept it simple which is good. if anything else, i would say work on keeping the letters more 'straight'... like, not bubbly like that. look at people like SPone. perfect example of simple shit that is real fresh.

good luck tiger...

Guest socrates

You all have horrible color schemes..work on that the most

Guest -MOE LESTER-

why does everyone always try to fucking legal peice....god i fucking hate legals..id rather look at one page of straight urban bombing than 20 pages of fucking legal productions from the midwest

Guest SymonSays25

does that middle peice say "buster"? That's the name that needs to be changed immediately.

I HAVE GOOD REASON TO SAY, CHANGE YOUR NAME!!!!!

Well, considering SK is short for Seek. And that's an oldschool writer in your city. You should definately respect that and change your name!

I have no critisism on that one piece, but keep painting and let's see your shit in 2-3 years from now!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this