Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zack Morris

someone just offered to take me to canada tomorrow

yeah...some girl i know is going to detroit and canada for the weekend and offered to pay for me to go...talk about random...but instead I am going to Nashville tomorrow to work at a aprty so I don't get to to the land of eh and aboot.

Guest drunken phil

someone offered to take me to costa rica for spring break.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

whats with asians and kareoke?

when I was in the Philippines that shit was everywhere. I went to this marketplace in Manila and among the little stands selling food and varioius things was this big screen tv and a kareoke machine that they were charging people to sing a song. It started to rain so they set up an umbrella.

Another place that I saw a kareoke was at a swimming pool. It was an arcade game like Dance Dance Revolution, except that you were judged on how well you stayed on tune, not how well you danced to the beat.

Kareoke- fun when the beer costs 30 cents

i want friends that offer to pay for me to places... that'd be rad...

also, a buddy of mine had a birthday party at a kareoke bar... if you sang he'd buy all yer beer... i got good and drunk...

^^^but when you were hear you were paid to travel...you go to go to columbus for the same reasons I am going to nashville...se people have payed you to travel.

Guest TresOne

No Canada, eh? What's that all aboot? Guess you miss out on the maple syrup and the crazy mounties.. oh well. eh.

i'm a baller ( i'm bling blanging) if you'd like to come out to sunnay southern california i'll pick you up in my private jet or helicopter.

i'm broke=(

Guest DMX

i know this girl who wants to take me to england to stay with her rich family for the summer. according to her i'm actually english and i just don't know it and she wants to take me "home" since i'm always so out of place with people in america. i think she expects me to be her bitch in return though. oh wait, that would be awesome.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this