for the ladies...

Cracksmoka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just wait meyow.... ill catch your freights and diss em with big dicks inside them..maybe ill got to houston or colorado or wherever your at and hack all your stuff....big ugly dicks inside your fill ins.. im diggin dead cat... see alot of stuff in the city..... post some alan wkt shit that girl is pretty good...i see her trains here and there..<----

Originally posted by priscilla119

just wait meyow.... ill catch your freights and diss em with big dicks inside them..maybe ill got to houston or colorado or wherever your at and hack all your stuff....big ugly dicks inside your fill ins.. im diggin dead cat... see alot of stuff in the city..... post some alan wkt shit that girl is pretty good...i see her trains here and there..<----

i think i missed soemthing :confused:

Originally posted by priscilla119

Haha... that's some fucking quality shit right there.

damn! I just met this girl that writes echo. She's from ft. law derdale. does that name ring any bells? and that chic main dropped a quik peice in Orlandough like a year or two ago.... small fukin world, huh.

Mes3!!!!! Acet!!!!!!

quality!!!!!

painting with girls is awsome ,somthing i do as often as possible....my boys are down but fuck it ill sell out at the drop of a hat when there are girls involved..

there are many advantages to painting with girl writters....being less sus is only one of them...

:cool:

Archived