for the ladies...

Cracksmoka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid36/pa588d9caa66c8b0f96a1f10105c950e0/fd20e05b.jpg'>

most recent wall..Fyce,Mac,Siloe..

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid33/p16514325f67ac642ec6a30f7ec897884/fd3cfb1b.jpg'>

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid33/p26b46a5219a5517611abb5ebb8d9fd51/fd3cfb19.jpg'>

post,silo and 21rak..

post..how many times did I say I had a "weird feeling" haha

quick train..

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid36/pd6231c244c088b40c168140a72ef1821/fd20e25b.jpg'>

mac and siloe

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid36/pf5c5313bc4d6f83951a6abfa189f3881/fd20e058.jpg'>

above all..Can man..!!

now THATS hip hop..

I dont have much time but I thought these would be cool to post..

blah

oh..and that meeka is really dope..Im proud of you woman.That car is funky as well...

um..www.graffiti.org/siloette

Originally posted by siloette

post..how many times did I say I had a "weird feeling" haha

quick train..

oh I know... it could have been worse.

can man RULES!

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by cheerleader

why is seen rockin jeans and timbs? dudes gotta be like 40ish.

because hes seen thats all you need to know

well...I see red x's

except for silo's can man. He's the gangster-ist.

I've seen secrets shit before she's all up on them s's. And quit talking shit on females because I will get down on some Jay and Silent Bob type shit die-rectly and come to every ones house and kick their ass. (Only if my comic book makes a million dollars though, and since I dont have a comic book...I guess I'm just kidding.)

But hella chicks on this board rock.

fem9

meeka

mes3

siloe

secret

and other chicks too like(not necessarily on the board)

petal

458rena

opia

magnem

candle

honest

lady fucking pink

dona

diva

claw

muck

jackee

miss 17

lola

joy

charlie wonderful

miss cherry

vixen

georgette

trace

eski

tribe

super

royal

shy girl

dead cat

love

downside

birdie

angel

angel157

pockets

bright

daphne

paradox

clever

and I know of a gang more but I'm tired of typing.

so quit ragging on girls cause all the girls I listed are putting out dope shit or did in the past. The say all end all of chicks in graf doesnt begin or end here on 12oz...theres a whole world out there. 12oz is a miniscule part of it. Trust me I've done my homework, and just because people dont post doesnt mean they're full of shit. Some people dont live on the internet- some people dont believe in self promotion- some people arent stamp lickers and some people are just shy about their work. Not every person who writes posts on 12oz. Alot of dope writers dont even own a computer. Just as people have a reason for posting others have one for not posting maybe some people want to maintain their annonymity all the way around and some girls -like a few I didnt name dont want people knowing they are female. So put a sock in it about chicks not holding up their end-I'm getting sick of hearing that shit.

Originally posted by whiskybar

Seen is the MAN! I see new shit shit from him pop up here and there. Tims and Jeans so fucking what. Is he suppose to dress like a lawyer?

i was playing dog, who cares what dude wears...but im down with all writers rocking 3 piece suits. i know i do.

Originally posted by Creepy

well...I see red x's

I've seen secrets shit before she's all up on them s's. And quit talking shit on females because I will get down on some Jay and Silent Bob type shit die-rectly and come to every ones house and kick their ass. (Only if my comic book makes a million dollars though, and since I dont have a comic book...I guess I'm just kidding.)

fem9

meeka

mes3

siloe

secret

petal

458rena

opia

magnem

candle

honest

lady fucking pink

dona

diva

claw

muck

jackee

miss 17

lola

joy

charlie wonderful

miss cherry

vixen

georgette

trace

eski

tribe

super

royal

shy girl

dead cat

love

downside

birdie

angel

angel157

pockets

bright

daphne

paradox

clever

so quit ragging on girls cause all the girls I listed are putting out dope shit or did in the past. The say all end all of chicks in graf doesnt begin or end here on 12oz...theres a whole world out there. 12oz is a miniscule part of it. Trust me I've done my homework, and just because people dont post doesnt mean they're full of shit. Some people dont live on the internet- some people dont believe in self promotion- some people arent stamp lickers and some people are just shy about their work. Not every person who writes posts on 12oz. Alot of dope writers dont even own a computer. Just as people have a reason for posting others have one for not posting maybe some people want to maintain their annonymity all the way around and some girls -like a few I didnt name dont want people knowing they are female. So put a sock in it about chicks not holding up their end-I'm getting sick of hearing that shit.

I agree with you there Creepy and especially that part about some girls wanting to keep their annonymity- they would obviously have their reasons...

Good list man, I spotted dead cat, what a dope name

Originally posted by Creepy

well...I see red x's

fem9

meeka

mes3

siloe

secret

petal

458rena

opia

magnem

candle

honest

lady fucking pink

dona

diva

claw

muck

jackee

miss 17

lola

joy

charlie wonderful

miss cherry

vixen

georgette

trace

eski

tribe

super

royal

shy girl

dead cat

love

downside

birdie

angel

angel157

pockets

bright

daphne

paradox

clever

Girl, in a few years you wont waste your breath..haha..

I mean that in a sense of..in a while things wont need to be stated as much..Because the work will stand for itself..

Yeah I love that fem9 by post..fucking consistant with the style!

and that phem is one of my favorites by her..I love her letters that seem to have wings..

also secret..awesome!....

but this isnt some cheerleader tryouts..no offense cheerleader...Isnt a competition...Anybody else holding out on us?

and I think the most influencial female writers in my opinion have to be Reminisce and Meta..

Just beautiful..

I mean..they had consistancy..ability..skill and style and above all originality..

Archived