I AM GOING TO MURDER THE ENTIRE FUCKING UNIVERSE

Guest imported_El Mamerro

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....

Sigh of relief. He finally got back to me, he'd been out all week, and it so happened that he had sent out the drive, but it got returned. The reason for this is because I'm a fucking dumbass, and I won't go deeper into that. So you can call off the fundraiser, and I can blast my happy music again. Actually, you should bust out the funraiser anyways, and just keep all the money, haha. It'd make for an ill thread. Beer,

El Mamerro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by seno.oner

don't you have like a application recovery disk? well anyways here's the side of my computer from when it gets fucked up especially when it freezes while im typing term papers.....http://cartogra.com/rs/B5B73B39-E297-11D6-B42C-0090277A760E/screen'> http://cartogra.com/rs/B5B73B3A-E297-11D6-B42C-0090277A760E/screen'>

im bringing this computer out to a field and destroying it with a baseball bat when i get a new one.

looks like you cat mauled this laptop

and the above picture is making me want to go wretch up everythign i ate all day. holy fuck! Thanks

Are you guys sure you have the Flash 6 player? If so, then Pistol's and my last link should work fine. If not, your computer hates you and wants you to die. Beer,

El Mamerro

• 3 weeks later...

WOOOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

So I wake up this morning, anxious because my drive is supposed to arrive today, and I decide to wait it off while online!! With you guys!! Then my old roomate calls me up and offers me some freelance shit, which I get to working on immediately!! ! $$$BLINGBLING$$$!!!!!!:crazy: :crazy: But then Illustrator starts acting funny, so I quit it and restart my computer.

And guess what?!?!?! I GOT THE SUPER AWESOME FLASHING QUESTION MARK ICON OF DOOM!!!!! I mean, how ILL is that?!?!?:dazed: :dazed: :P

Now my REAL hard drive, with all my apps, all my music, all my portfolio files, in short EVERYTHING, has gone down the shitter!!! I've spent all day trying everything humanly possible to fix it, startup disks, utilities, PRAM zapping, and NOTHING WORKS!!!! AMAZING!!! It's doing the EXACT SAME SHIT my external drive did when it crapped out!!! ALL ROADS POINT TO ANOTHER MONTH OF DELAY AND BIG LOSS OF MONEY!!!! AwEsOmEzzz!!!Z!!!!!:D :D

I can't do anything!!! I lost everything!!! THIS IS GREAT!!!! I'm telling you guys, I have the BEST LUCK EVER!!! And my drive didn't come in today either, but WHO CARES!!! It's not like I can do anything with, RIGHT?!?!? LOLLooOoROFLMAOLLL!!!!

And to add insult to injury, this is the second time I've had to type this post, because I put too many smilies the first time, and when I hit back to remove a couple, the whole thing was erased!!! This is because my roomate's computer is a 5 year-old fossil!!

I'M GONNA GO MAKE MYSELF A HUGE FUCKING DINNER. GOODBYE.:) :)

Guest ctrl+alt+del

ooh

if the whole thing is as exciting as that trailer was, id buy the video, and i dont even usually care about breakin.

good luck with that shit, if i knew anything about macs id try to help.

THANK GOD...

... for Norton Utilities.

THANK GOD...

...I had taken the time last week to set up a home network between me and my roomates' computers...

THANK GOD...

I was able to open Norton from my roomate's ancient G3, and link up to my busted computer, and fix the problem remotely.

THANK GOD...

For the big fat fucking Foster I'm enjoying right now.

THANK GOD...

...for 12oz. I love you all. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest imported_Tesseract

That sucks so fuckin much...much fuckin sucks that is...fucking much sucks...jeesus christ man, i suggest shoving that G4 up aplles ass...

Guest imported_Tesseract

OK DUDE

So yesterday, i spent the whole fuckin day scaning 1GB of printed bookmarks...the scanning was in "magazine print" mode cause you know what a bitch raster can be when scanned. If you're familiar with 'magazine print" mode you know that theres no slower scanning than this. The plan was to get them scanned yesterday(as i did till 3am) and photoshop em today...vertical allignment, retouch, cmyk, color adjustment....about 5 minutes ago i got the "There's no more space left on drive C:"...i thought of releasing space by deleting my previous scanning work of another 1GB and +..(already backuped on cd's)file which i moved on my desktop right before as a sign of bad karma payback....i right clicked>delete and got the fabulous "This file is to big for the recycle bin, do you want to totally delete it?" and reclessly i pressed "yes to all" By hearing the crucraccricricri sound my HD made i realised that i just deleted the wrong file...yesterdays work...so nice life and beautyfull is...:P

Back to the lab...

No, no unerase works:)

Update:

I was finally able to get through to a representative at Airborne Express, the mail service this guy was using, and was confirmed that the shipment was in fact filed, and a label was printed, but that the records dont show anything about it having been sent yet. Whoopdee fucking do. The saga continues...

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Update:

I was finally able to get through to a representative at Airborne Express, the mail service this guy was using, and was confirmed that the shipment was in fact filed, and a label was printed, but that the records dont show anything about it having been sent yet. Whoopdee fucking do. The saga continues...

you need pigeon service or that dog/dragon falcore from the neverending story...

• 2 weeks later...

The Journey finally comes to an end. After a month and a half of fear and uncertainty, my drive is back with me and working just fine. My OS is upgraded, the computer streamlined, and I'm redy to kick ass.

Word of advice: NEVER send your mail with Airborne Express. The assholes fucked up the shipment not once, not twice, but THREE times, and it still came late on the fourth attempt. Not only that, but the guy who did the work for me lost a big G4 setup through them, and my roomate, about 3 years ago, had his laptop disappear while in transit on their service.

Thank you all who stuck up with me through these torturous weeks. Beer,

El Mamerro

dude..

without a doubt you are the funniest mothafucka on this board.

thanks for the reality show, i have enjoyed it immensely.

(why is it a person automatically feels better about their own problems and shitty life when they hear about someone else's?? misery really loves company i guess.)

of course, all is well that ends well..

and i don't think i will ever purchase a mac..although here i am, happily typing away on the work computer...a mac

Archived