PAINTED AMTRAKS

chester copperpot

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SMUGGLER RSH

For anyone who thinks that graffiti wouldnt be shit without AMERICA....True in a way but any other AMERICAN state wouldn`t be shit without NYC so stop fucking saying Americans invented graffiti and should be the only ones doing it.....Unless you are from NYC you shouldnt be able to say anything like that...And still your a uptight egotistical fuck headed bastard if you do.......

fuckin idiot.. ever hear of philadelphia?!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest krowteN
Originally posted by Ms. Hepburn

if the whole US invented graff because of Philly and NY then the brits actually invented graff because we founded america......i had flix shown me the other day of a top to bottom wholecar recently done on an amtrak. :P Isn't that exciting boys and girls??

the brits stole america, and it wasnt just the brits. mostly brits yeah but early settlers were from a variety of european countries.

• 2 weeks later...
if the whole US invented graff because of Philly and NY then the brits actually invented graff because we founded america

haha....you are one silly mofo. MAYBE graff was founded in Philly by some Puerto Ricans or Jamaicans or Spaniards......dont you know anything about America? We've got everyone over here. Im caucasion (Irish American), but was a minority in school.

Originally posted by swiss cheese

haha....you are one silly mofo. MAYBE graff was founded in Philly by some Puerto Ricans or Jamaicans or Spaniards......dont you know anything about America? We've got everyone over here. Im caucasion (Irish American), but was a minority in school.

being in the minority, sometimes, dosent make you a minority.

you'd all be speaking dutch if it wasn't for us virile british man dem...

seriously though, my parents live in boston. just wondering why so much time on here is the euro/us shit when culturally there's so much similarity.

i could even be writing to you from massachusetts....

I SAW THIS AMTRAK THREAD SO I THOUGHT ID PUT MY 2 CENTS. I WAS THE KING OF THE AMTRAK LINE FROM 90-96/7, 6 TO 7 YEARS. I KILLED SO BAD THEY STARTED THERE AMTRAK POLICE AND VANDAL TIP LINE. NO JOKE. EVERY OTHER WEEKEND I WOULD TRAVEL FROM L.A. TO S.D. AND VICE VERSA. I WOULD MAKE SURE TO BE THE FIRST ONE ON. THE AMTRAK DOESNT OPEN ALL THERE DOORS TO THERE CARS. THEY OPEN ABOUT 3 THEN YOU MAKE YOUR WAY DOWN TO OTHER CARS. WELL I WOULD RUSH ON AND MAKE MY WAY TO THE LAST CAR AND BEGIN KILLING. FROM SCRIBES TO 2 COLOR QUICKIES INSIDE. I WOULD ALSO WRITE TAUNTING MESSAGES TO AMTRAK OFFICIALS SAYING HOW STUPID THEY WERE FOR NOT GETTIN ME. THIS WENT ON FOR 2 YEARS WHEN I STARTED NOTICING FLYERS BEING PASSED OUT AND BILLBOARDS GOING UP ABOUT STOPPING VANDALISM ON AMTRAK PROPERTY. THOSE WERE THE DAYS. LONG GONE NOW. I MET UP WITH MAD WRITERS FROM SO. CAL. I BATTLED SOME WRITERS THAT ALSO ROAD THE TRAIN OFTEN. THESE DUDES FROM CFK, NTS, SKA, BAD. NOBODY HAS YET TO DO THE THINGS I DID TO AMTRAK. I KINGED SO. CALS AMTRAK.:king:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived