Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ETHREADZNY

BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE: BY MICHEAL MOORE

I AM NOT A HUGE FAN OF GOING TO THE MOVIES< BUT FOR THIS ONE I MIGHT<< LOOKS INTRESTING AS HELL>>>

http://movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/mgm/bowling_for_columbine/bowlingforcolumbine_poster2.jpg'>

With his trademark charm and wit, Michael Moore sets off on a journey to the heart of the country hoping to discover why the American pursuit of happiness is so riddled with violence. From a look at the Columbine High School security camera tapes to the home of NRA President Charlton Heston, from a young man who makes homemade napalm with "The Anarchist's Cookbook" to the murder of a six-year-old girl by another six-year-old, this is an alternately humorous and horrifying look at firearms abuse, destined to leave audiences dreading - but expecting - the next breaking news report about a homegrown assassin with a constitutionally-protected Uzi.

MPAA Rating: R for (for some violent images and language).

Release Date: October 11th, 2002 (LA/NY). Showtimes & Tickets

Cast and Credits

Starring: Michael Moore, Marilyn Manson, George W. Bush, Dick Clark, Charlton Heston

Directed by: Michael Moore

Produced by: Michael Moore, Kathleen Glynn, Jim Czarnecki, Charles Bishop (II), Michael Donovan, Charles Bishop

Written by: Michael Moore

Distributor: United Artists (picked up shortly after Moore's big win at Cannes)

Guest im not witty

ahhh everyones favorite liberal, wheres seeking to plug stupid white men or whatever its called. i will see this if it comes here.

Guest --zeSto--

I know that it played at the recent Film Festival, but I dont know about

screenings. Chances are it will play at a few of the Indy Houses (the Bloor, Kingsway, Revue, Fox etc.)

but I doubt it'll be playing at the Paramount.

yeah, I figured that. But I never go by those theatres anymore, and I don't know where to look for the listings. Maybe Now or Eye or something?

finally saw this today. good movie. the animated history of the us was priceless. Please dont believe the "not locking doors" shit tho. If you dont your fucking stupid...

iono i saw it it was super good, but shit i dont lock my doors and i live in hawaii. i believe it. yeh the aminmated bit was halarious.

i heard he goes to a bank that gives you a free rifle if you sign up with them...and the bank lady is like, "sure, we have them right here in the bank, about 500 of them".........damn

Guest uncle-boy

i just saw michael moore on oprah the other night talking about it and showing clips. i thought it was stupid, so fuck you.

*and now i'm gonna go steal el barto's playstation 2.

Guest TrustEvil

indeed, a great documentary....really makes you think.....although the yankees might not like it so much because it portrays your country as the ignorant, self-involved, opportunist piece of shit that it truly is....sorry.

Originally posted by TrustEvil

indeed, a great documentary....really makes you think.....although the yankees might not like it so much because it portrays your country as the ignorant, self-involved, opportunist piece of shit that it truly is....sorry.

LOL ,

-KFCornbreadrock

making people aware of their surroundings = enough, with action...

as anti-establishment we as graffiti writers are, you'd think it'd be good to become a little more informed at who and what we're up against, right?

go see it.

Anti-Establishment?

The LAST thing the government wants is for the people to be armed. Who do you think is pushing all this liberal, anti-gun bullshit? You guys should know better than the average citizen how FUCKED we will be if they ever manage to disarm us. If you think the cops and the Government suck now , you just wait until they have figured out a way to completely disarm you. Bye-bye, Constitutional rights. Don't believe me? Ask Randy Weaver and the Branch Davidians.

Re: Anti-Establishment?

Originally posted by KaBar

The LAST thing the government wants is for the people to be armed. Who do you think is pushing all this liberal, anti-gun bullshit? You guys should know better than the average citizen how FUCKED we will be if they ever manage to disarm us. If you think the cops and the Government suck now , you just wait until they have figured out a way to completely disarm you. Bye-bye, Constitutional rights. Don't believe me? Ask Randy Weaver and the Branch Davidians.

Soooo .. how do you explain England? Do they have no rights whatsoever in comparison to the US?

Oh, that's right .. John Ashcroft is supporting my rights! He's not taking anything away! After all, he is a right-wingin' gun nut. What have I been thinking?

KaBar, I think you're hanging out with your militia friends a tad too much.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this