PS2 XBOX GAME REVIEWS

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a bunch of crap!

Anyone play that one yet? The BMXXX? I'm not really into the xgames type stuff. But it would be cool for a minute to check out how "hardcore" it really is. But the fucked up thing is they aren't going to release the "Full" version for PS2. So the PS2 version is gonna be like BMX-RRR. Weaksauce. XBOX & Nintendo, yes Nintendo are gonna have the crazy stuff. Oh well at least PS2 owners have exclusive rights to GTA & other users have to wait months before seeing such classics as Medal of Honor Frontline & Metal Gear Solid 2.

what do you mean? i got mad extras off the ps2 moh. the animation shit, the music, the making of. the making ofs coulda been better, though. they show the level layouts and ilustrations for a brief moment in time...not long enough, and not in depth enough. i needed a code to get the extras, though - but how hard is that? at least they're there. i hope they're making a next one. the storyline suggested there would be more missions in Germany for Lt. Patterson.

*3d? that means the commercial wasn't playing around, which means that those graphics are AMAZING! HOLY SHITE!

FIFA 2003

all you football fans need to get this game right now or at least rent it...hands down best one yet by far...incredible realism, gameplay and just about everything...im hooked on this game, the control is incredibly realistc and fun to learn and try moves out, not too mention the game is about as fun to watch as to play....check it out.

RE: Splinter Cell

I don't give a fuck! This game kills iT! I'm telling you, from what I've played and seen, it defeats Metal Gear with little effort. The graphics are superb, as well as the contols. Mad Tom Clancyish plot, too. I wish I had an XBox! I'm gonna be going to my friend's house a lot more often now that he has this game. Stealth at it's finest, guys...

further research on the internet reveals that Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell may come out on PS2 next year after it's release on PC.

IF YOU HAVE XBOX, AT LEAST RENT IT!

hitman is alright so far. kinda slow when you can't run. but i guess it makes it more realistic. in the first level i already caught a couple of glitches. like people walking through walls and shit. this happened alot. i mean they coulda at least cleaned it up.

nightfire 007 is out.

ghost recon for ps2 out in dec.

anyone have The Thing? how is it? compare to another game. buy/rent easy/hard addiction level. etc..

Say what you will Weapon X. I've been a loyal Nintendo fan since I got an NES as a young kid.

Pistol: The thing is comparable to Rainbow Six.... but only in the sense that you walk around with 2 or 3 troops. The interface is of a unique design that is easy to look at and comfortable to use. The story will keep you on the edge... and there are many parts of the game that will scare you. If that's not enough for you I'll leave you with: "If you like FPS's get it, you won't be disappointed."

i like gamecube, too. The best graphics I had ever seen was on that Rogue Squad game, and I wanna play that Sonic game on it.

*but i have an inkling that c won't produce the bomb games. sure, some of those mario games will be good (like marioparty), but when you never have games with an M rating, it takes the fun out. Maybe ResEvil will prove me wrong?

Archived