I think your small breasts are perfect.

opie'm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FACE WON

kuhr,scar,jaber all tight.....that lewis is a piece of crap,god that is horrible.....that ash is pretty ugly too...my little sister can paint better than lewis.....and you guys call him a writer????

Guest born to lose
Originally posted by FACE WON

kuhr,scar,jaber all tight.....that lewis is a piece of crap,god that is horrible.....that ash is pretty ugly too...my little sister can paint better than lewis.....and you guys call him a writer????

man every time i see some shit like this i think it must be a joke..but who knows maybe some people just don't know what's up?

im glad someone finally caught this car..... i heard nace died when i was in san francisco .....and the day i came back home i figured id go to the yard and do a train in his honor ....... but it was strange that i planned to do it and the only boxcar in the yard that night was one with a nace tag on it(in orange above the ladder)..... rest in peace to a true hero and inspiration......you will be missed.............

Guest Jae Rotn
Originally posted by born to lose

man every time i see some shit like this i think it must be a joke..but who knows maybe some people just don't know what's up?

every time you see that shit its most likely the same kid,that kid is a joke,he just talks mad shit...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived