help seeking be smarter

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

i keep fucking trying to read a brief history of time, and i can never get more than half a page into it and then something catches on fire or i have to give a cat a bath or god knows what... i really want to read it, it just never actually happens. same thing with the satanic bible.

thanks for all your suggestions, keep em comin, ill make a list...

when ir ead brief histoy I had to take notes on it so I could remember everything for the later chapters...its still a good book though

wisdom of insecurity is awesome...read the book on the taboo of knowing who you really are...i think that's the title...and maybe try out the audio collection (can be downloaded from kazaa) put 'em on cd and give 'em a listen..oh shit, another good book, "good omens" not by watts, forgot who wrote it, but it's hilarious...about the antichrist being born onto the earth, but he's switched up by some satanic nuns, only they fuck up and the antichrist lives with normal people and the normal kid is raised by these satanic nuns...then satan send the hound of hell to earth asa puppy (for the kids 9th birthday) but the hound of hell decides he likes being a puppy instead of taking peoples souls and ripping people apart...it's hilarious...i don't want to give away too much of the book....it's irresistable....rips apart religion in a humorous way

Archived